Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Shooting Stars

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Bournemouth Addick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: HarryAMuse[/cite]I sat giggling all the way through, next to a stoney faced Mrs Muse.
    Glad I'm not the only one who thinks that this brand of silliness hasn't passed it's sell by date.

Yeah, my missus is the same. Doesn't get it at all. 'Men are from Mars...' and all that I suppose.

Yep, same here, women, are just so stoney faced sometimes!! Even when he had the long tubes with the ferret thing coming out of the end, that had me in stitches!!
  • Options
    Come and get your geordie sofas you shits
  • Options
    "I like that game with the stick and the string and the water.. I like that"

"Fishing.. you mean fishing Angelos"

"Yeah that's the one"
  • Options
    Wasnt quite as funny last night, or maybe I was a little to wreckt after the match?!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: scruffle[/cite]luvvvvvvvinnnnn you is easy cos your boobs are new
    Absolute quality line, classic Bob. Not seen last night's yet but last week's was tremendous, had me laughing so much. Not at all dated, Matt Lucas can do George Dawes as well as ever and the Angelo character is a gem.
  • Options
    Angelos is brilliant.

He sold 3 more bacon sarnies than the week before. The recession is over. FACT.
  • Options
    i like the sport with the stick and the string in water...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    didn't find it funny this time, i know the jokes have always been pretty much the same each time but it doesn't really do it for me anymore. think they should've tried revamping it a bit more, at times the audience just seem to laugh because they feel they should rather than it being funny
  • Options
    I am gary woodland, gary woodland from united bastards..
  • Options
    Bloke thing for sure - my mrs? (same reaction as the rest)
  • Options
    Just got the first 3 episodes on my Iphone, absolutely superb!!!

Angelos is the funniest thing I've seen in ages and ages.
  • Options
    apparently the guy that plays angelos also helps write the katy Brand programme (the unfunny fat bird). Talk about one end of the comedy scale to the other.
  • Options
    the real Angelos:

Renton Skinner
  • Options
    The Angelos character seems to be largely influenced by the Brian Gittins (David Earl) character who runs a roadside cafe. There's loads of video clips of him on YouTube which are quite funny.
  • Options
    bit of john shuttleworth too..
  • Options
    "Can you fill in the missing word:
    {blank} We have no Bananas" ?
  • Options
    ''Hello Elephant man, can you ring Sussex Social Services and say theres a problem with the sewerage system..........''
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Miserableold-ish git[/cite]"Can you fill in the missing word:
    Yes.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Friend Or Defoe[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Miserableold-ish git[/cite]"Can you fill in the missing word:
    Yes.

Go on then
  • Options
    Didn't think it was that great last night personally.
  • Options
    LOUDER....
    & in Cornish...........
  • Options
    New series started last night. Very very good. Angelos has replaced george dawes as score keeper and has quite a good part, he now owns a pound shop where he mainly sells s**t he buys from the travelling community... also the coldland advert very good.
  • Options
    so funny last night. The questions have got even weirder and Angelos steals the show.
  • Options
    Just watched last nights episode, seriously how funny was that?!?!?! Angelos is amazing!
  • Options
    I was worried that it would fall flat, but I think last night's was possibly the funniest SS I've ever seen!
  • Options
    True or false... the dutch language just started out as a laugh but just got out of hand...

Classic.