Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Shooting Stars

Comments

• Options
    ''Nah i aint got that....its mainly just shit from the travelling community''
    ''Angelos, what did they want?''
    ''Pork Chop''
    ''How much is that?''
    ''Tenner''
    ''I thought you said it was a pound shop?!''
    ''Yeah, ten pounds''

hahaha
  • Options
    De Ja Vu, Husband laughing his socks off on the sofa at this stoopid programme, and me not understanding it at all.
  • Options
    Really dont like the Angelos 'character'.
    Didnt like him last series on the desk, and really dont like him doing the scores.
    Seems to spoil the flow of the show for me.
    Rest of the show was quality.
  • Options
    that amazes me. he is hilarious.
  • Options
    Angelos is brilliant
  • Options
    Angelos is amazing!
  • Options
    Is the guy currently playing the copper in My Family on BBC1 'Angelos' ?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Elthamaddick[/cite]Is the guy currently playing the copper in My Family on BBC1 'Angelos' ?

Think so.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Elthamaddick[/cite]Is the guy currently playing the copper in My Family on BBC1 'Angelos' ?

I thought the same as soon as I saw him, if not him then a good likeness
  • Options
    Just had a quick look, couldn't see anything about tonights episode but he has been in 4 previous episodes of My Family, playing a copper each time. So more than likely
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Yes it was Dan Renton Skinner playing the copper.
  • Options
    Dear points of view, Angelos has saved shooting stars for me, it was a risk bringing it back after so long off air. And now he has replaced matt lucas its brings a new fresh dare say funnier addition to the show, will always love matt lucas for his peanuts song and the caravan salesman sketch he did with bob but angelos was needed and it seems to perk up vic and bob too. The what's in your bag angelos is very simular to what's on the end of the stick, and angelos vairity section very novelty island for the old school reeves and mortimer fans. Another series for the autum or spring pls.

Adam the addick.
  • Options
    If anyones intrested Angelos is at the Greewich comedy festival on the 10th September at the Naval College.

Gutted I'm away.

Angelos
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    [cite]Posted By: MrOneLung[/cite]Really dont like the Angelos 'character'.
    Didnt like him last series on the desk, and really dont like him doing the scores.
    Seems to spoil the flow of the show for me.
    Rest of the show was quality.

If you don't find him funny, then i don't think you'll ever find anything funny. He is brilliant.
  • Options
    The bit this week wher ehe took the phone call as 118. ''Looking for Currys''. As you say he is brilliant.
  • Options
    also where he said to Alex Reid that he should've had a No.1 with Insania
  • Options
    Superb!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tci7IE8KVxE
  • Options
    This weeks episode was Shooting Stars at its very best!
  • Options
    "Are you OK Angelos"

"Yeah, I've just turned over my ankle!"

Superb!
  • Options
    The one with Jean Christophe Novelli reduced me to tears at one point...

"DO. YOU. UNDERSTAND. THE. QUESTION?"

"Nah, nah, nah....this is taking far too long!"
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Brilliant series, belly laughs a plenty..

Angelos' character is superb. He was pishing himself when he fired the extinguiser over Alex Reid, and his duet with Ulrika (who is good too) was excellent. Loved Vic n Bobs 'Tiny hands' song!!
  • Options
    The other good thing is that my 14 year-old stepson thinks its 'Crap'!! But then again he is an Emo, whatever one of those is?
  • Options
    Its just wierd... its funny, but not on the same level as buzzcocks etc.
  • Options
    I was just absolutely cracking up at last nights Final Challenge with James May!

A brilliant series, gutted it's over.
  • Options
    The peter kay sketch was very good. As bob said "peter kay there, pointing out things we've forgotten about in a mildly humours way' classic.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: UP...THE...ADDICKS[/cite]Its just wierd... its funny, but not on the same level as buzzcocks etc.

Buzzcocks is more of a straight panel show - the questions are real for a start! Shooting Stars is a different type of humour - it's surreal, abstract, Pythonesque maybe.
  • Options
    loved the tramp beardy thing at the end !
  • Options
    Missed it last night and only the HD version is available on Virgin media at the moment, original normally available, gutted.
  • Options
    what's
    in the bag
    Angelos

tell us what's in your bag
    (yer bastard)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]Missed it last night and only the HD version is available on Virgin media at the moment, original normally available, gutted.

Can't you watch it on BBC iplayer?