Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Shooting Stars

1235»

Comments

• Options
    Gutted.

BBC need to get their priorities straight. Stop cutting decent programs and get rid of BBC Three and Four!
  • Options
    Watching a pretty good australian drama called 'the slap' beeb 4 at the moment.
  • Options
    Admittedly they both have the odd good programs now and again. But most of it (especially on BBC three) is pointless dross.
  • Options
    What probably didn't help was that the last series of shooting stars was screened at silly o clock rather than 9 which it always was in the past
  • Options
    Surprised at this. I thought the last 2 series were the best. Mind you it has been going a very long time.
  • Options
    Gutted.

BBC need to get their priorities straight. Stop cutting decent programs and get rid of BBC Three and Four!

EXACTLY the kind of show that would debut on BBC 4 these days, before moving to BBC1 or 2. Think before you type...
  • Options
    I watch far more on BBC 3&4 than I do on BBC 1&2. But then I don't watch that much TV anyway.
  • Options
    Great reason to have two extra channels just so they can 'debut' a program. Two channels is enough, especially now that they'll be showing a vast amount of repeats.

And shooting stars did not debut on BBC four.
  • Options

absolutely gutted if this is true. Why do programmes need to debut on bbc3 or bbc4 before moving onto the two main ones. If the programme is good enough to get commisioned then put it straight onto bbc1 or 2, and remove some of shit that they stick on there.

last night waiting for the England game to come on i was flicking through channels and the 'One Show' was on. a programme that is put on TV 5 days a week, prime time. My god its embarrasing. Last night they had a feature about a man who records birds singing, then puts a beat over the top and calls it Disco Birds.

edge of your seat stuff.

• Options
    Come on fellas you cannot let a thread about Shooting Stars degenerate into yet another name calling, slanging match!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I keep the recording of Vic kicking Brigette Neilson in the face - always good for a cheer-up.
  • Options

Great reason to have two extra channels just so they can 'debut' a program. Two channels is enough, especially now that they'll be showing a vast amount of repeats.

And shooting stars did not debut on BBC four.

Read what I wrote please. 
  • Options
    They've cut Shooting Stars but recommission Lee Nelson's 'Well Good Show'

A bloke dressed as a teenager sounding very uneducated or songs about what is in an ex-burger van owner/dj's plastic carrier bag!

Baffling! I know who I'd rather watch!

*walks off singing 'what's in your bag angelos, tell me what's in your bag'*
  • Options
    Gutted.  How can they axe these comedy geniuses and throw money at some of the low rent tat on BBC3.....shocking.
  • Options

This is a petition to bring back shooting stars...

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/donotcancelshootingstars/

• Options
    Would be good to see Dave grab it and make it ideal home for it and they are making more and more new programmes, watched an old new one if that makes sense on Dave, paddy Constantine won a can of carribean drink... Nearly wet myself with laughter.
  • Options

This is a petition to bring back shooting stars...

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/donotcancelshootingstars/

Signed. Nearly cost me $25 mind...
  • Options

yeah, my friend put it on my facebook so i autamaticlly put it on here without signining it. Then of course i did try and sign it and it came up with wanting a donation. so i just turned it off. Not sure if that means i have signed it or not.  is that what you did?

• Options
    Your signature should still go on. The donation is voluntary but I thought by clicking next it would bybass it but it had already selected $25 and went straight to Paypal!