Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

A month to go TCE! ( Demelza Run To The Beat thread)

13»

Comments

• Options
    You couldn't have done it without me !!

Maybe next year i'll have another go.
  • Options
    Having just read this thread properly after yesterday, Thanks for the kind comments Jon, but after 3/4 hours in my company I'm surprised at your use of the word, Gentleman!! ;)
    Highs/lows for me.

1,High, Finishing.
    2, Raising around along with 3blokes around 750 quid for Demelza House, thanks to you guys and the children at Jon's school.
    3, Low, with a mile and a bit to go tieing up badly with cramp and not managing to complete the last mile in 15 minutes.
    4, Low, not beating last years time of 2.26 despite having undertrained.
    5, Low, getting an invite to run in next years run, despite still breathing out through my ar5e.
    6, Low, being threatened with physical violence if I suggest running next year ;)

I'll break my promise to Jon, but only if I am joined on the start line by BDL, go for it Dave.
  • Options
    I'm in, only if I can lose a bitof weight!
  • Options
    The grand total from the school looks like being £620 + £145 on Ray's site makes £765
    Come on Lifers can we make it a round £800 :-)
  • Options
    T.C.E Thats a tidy amount you raised fella,i must admit when i got the e-mail inviting me to next years run whilst flaked out on sofa from yesterday i thought feck off!
    Was a great day though and glad i done it!
  • Options
    There's a list of maybe/possible/want to's starting to build here ;)
  • Options
    Ha ha the day after we said never again ( well almost) we're organising next year! ;-)
    Reckon they put something in that Gatorade drink....