Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Thrush

Comments

• Options
    people who add 'like' into everyday language because they are too lazy to think of descriptions e.g. '....I expressed my surprise to him and he agreed...' becomes '...I was, like, 'Oh my god!' and he was so like 'Yeah'...'
  • Options
    People who repeatedly press the lift button as if it has some secret control like Daley Thompson's Decathlon that makes it move quicker the more rapid the button pressing.
  • Options
    Zzzzz.....;-)
  • Options
    People who start sentences with: at the end of the day....
  • Options
    People who moan about not quoting correctly...
  • Options
    People who drive too slowly.
  • Options
    people
  • Options
    middle aged women, who, through a complete lack of self discipline, have allowed themselves to become the size of double decker buses, and then try and dress like 16 year olds. Yuck!
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    women with cracking tits but who refuse to get them out whilst at work
  • Options
    Nissan Micras that only seem to move at 25 mph (and still slow down for speed cameras.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Non-Americans calling me "Buddy"
  • Options
    Children........
  • Options
    Nissan Micras are indeed the curse of our roads. It used to be mini metros (top speed 24 mph), but they have stolen the crown.
  • Options
    People who start sentances with people who....
  • Options
    when people go in the left hand lane to turn right at a roundabout.
  • Options
    People who say at this moment in time
  • Options
    When you're typing a comment and have to go back to page 1 (of 2 say) to check on something: when you go back to p2 to continue what you've typed so far, it's disappeared! All that hard work to be done again, or not. (Or am I doing something wrong?)
  • Options
    People, who get on a train, then proceed to walk down the train and into the next carriage, just get on train and sit down you stupid retardation dousche wits!!
  • Options
    people who moan about my spelling --aserholes

Thrush Vs The Men from Uncle --------------------a pwoper naughty off that was.
  • Options
    people who say november seven , may nine , january seventeen instead of november the seventh , may the ninth and january the seventeenth .American bolllocks
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    People who drive in the middle lane on motorways

youngsters who wear trousers so low you can see their pants - pull them up fucko!

Stupid modern haircuts that look like the person did it themself, with a machete
  • Options
    I used to work with a bloke who's nickname was "thrush".

He was an irritating little c**t - in case you were wondering.
  • Options
    People who go on football forums and say
    "Now then lads" ;)
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Swisdom[/cite]People who drive in the middle lane on motorways

youngsters who wear trousers so low you can see their pants - pull them up fucko!

Stupid modern haircuts that look like the person did it themself, with a machete[/quote]

RISCARDO
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nottsaddick[/cite]people who add 'like' into everyday language because they are too lazy to think of descriptions e.g. '....I expressed my surprise to him and he agreed...' becomes '...I was, like, 'Oh my god!' and he was so like 'Yeah'...'

Totally agree - this one get on my nads.
  • Options
    The phrases "dyou know what I'm saying" and "whatever"!!
  • Options
    And people that think coz I'm female I dont know what I'm talking about when it comes to the footy!!!
  • Options
    women that think they know what they are talking about when it comes to football....
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Being patronised by plastic fans of "big" clubs, who've seen their team play live (ie not on telly) less often than I have.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: aliwibble[/cite]Being patronised by plastic fans of "big" clubs, who've seen their team play live (ie not on telly) less often than I have.
    "Patronised"? Gosh, what a big word. Well done you!