Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Thrush

13»

Comments

• Options
    'Patronised', Chizz?

You'd know what that means, wouldn't you?
  • Options
    I suspect that was the point Dave. But if Chizz wants to make himself comparable to thrush, who are we to argue?
  • Options
    Scottish football managers and Scottish football players use of the word situation.
  • Options
    People that don't have to run to get the last train home, but actually preparte for it enough to get food on the way. Ensuring that the late late train hungry runners endue a burger king rustling journey home
  • Options
    And yes, I am on that train. And some food-exssessive girl is flirting a burger double cheeseburger under my fat nostrils like the holy grail. The bitch
  • Options
    People who use the word "Bruv" or even worse "Boss" in normal conversation.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]And yes, I am on that train. And some food-exssessive girl is flirting a burger double cheeseburger under my fat nostrils like the holy grail. The bitch

Ask her for a bite in exchange for a CL badge.
  • Options
    People who repeatedly moan about split infinitives - there's no problem with it.
    People who talk about transparency, in relation to any topic other than glass.
    People who talk about glasses being half full or half empty - most people are big enough to understand the words optimism and pessimism.
    People who write dates without including the "st, th, nd..." after the number.
    People who refer to the ficticious drink, pear cider.
  • Options
    People who look at a thread headed 'thrush' and have no idea what it's about beforehand.
  • Options
    People who put their feet up on the seats on trains and buses....w*****s!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    People who moan about road users when they dont understand just how costly and in-efficient public transport is in comparison.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Bangkokaddick[/cite]People who look at a thread headed 'thrush' and have no idea what it's about beforehand.

I totally agree. Thrush is a very troublesome problem and those who have not experienced it should not joke about it. Ban them I say.
  • Options
    Plus people who use the word 'sorry' after they've carved up your legs with a Wickes trolley and obviously don't give a ......
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: stilladdicted[/cite]Plus people who use the word 'sorry' after they've carved up your legs with a Wickes trolley and obviously don't give a ......
    Yeah, or the dicks who murder you with a dirty tackle in a friendly game of 5-a-side and get nowhere near the ball, and then apologise... same dose.

Or the muppets who see an accidental handball and think it's not a free kick! IT IS!