Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Tranmere v Charlton - MATCH THREAD

Comments

• Options
    Bolton 1-0 liverpool...

end for rafa....

coming soon i think.....
  • Options
    55% possession
  • Options
    Tranmere start to pass and attempt to move, nothing.

Racon to Semedo crossfield to Youga to Burton in position outside the D Lloyd is pushing down right. Llera to Shelvey to the deep Bailey, Richardson to Burton, Sam there being marked "too late, he's already scored". Long passing sequence it seems. Burton slips and Tranmere have it with Mahon, to Thomas Moore, to flag, forces a corner.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: mascot88[/cite]Bolton 1-0 liverpool...

end for rafa....

coming soon i think.....

I hope they don't want Parky!
  • Options
    Bolton 1-0 liverpool...

end for rafa....

coming soon i think.....
    You'd think so wouldn't you. I notice how he was trying to shift the blame onto Gerrard in the papers this morning.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: stonemuse[/cite]55% possession
    Yes, but 100% of the goals!
  • Options
    Corner for them, cleared by kelly. Back into area, to Dailly, Sam goes out, falls over and keeps it lolz! Sends it to Youga, Burton surrounded and cleared... Youga again, Sam, Bailey wide, to Youga, Bailey, floats it, Richardson miscontrols and Mahon has possession back.
  • Options
    "Tranmere can hardly get a kick at the moment"

Ends with Richardson miscontrolling the ball.
  • Options
    Again, Charlton are dominating the football, Tranmere cant get near the ball. :-)
  • Options
    "tranmere can hardly get a kick at the moment"
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Seth is right...let's get a third and finish them off.
  • Options
    In hindsight, & looking where all our opponents so far are currently in the table, the fixture computer handed us a bloody great start!!
  • Options
    Richardson floats it to Shelvey but nah. Didn't work.
  • Options
    It's just like listening to Brazil
  • Options
    Technogroup Welshpool 3-0 down after 53.
  • Options
    most of our goals this season from the middle 15mins of first half
    FACT
    (probably)
  • Options
    9 minutes of the first half remaining.. Tranmere must be desperate to hear the half-time whistle.

Llera trips Tranmere get a free kick
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: RalphMilnesgut[/cite]It's just like listening to Brazil
    It's just like reading about Brazil playing in Birkenhead, on the internet
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]What you listening on Jon??[/quote] not sure if you mean me.....but cafc player. good commentary today.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Oakster[/cite]In hindsight, & looking where all our opponents so far are currently in the table, the fixture computer handed us a bloody great start!![/quote]true - but part of the reason they are below us is cos they lost to us
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    They have a free kick. Outside the area, Llera, protests innocence, 30 yds or so out. In central posish, McLaren takes it past/through wall to Robbie comfortable.
  • Options
    FK from tranmere goes straight into Elliots hands
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Miserableold-ish git[/cite]Technogroup Welshpool 3-0 down after 53.
    Good, wankers.
  • Options
    Tranmere fk 30 yds out McLaren takes Robbie saves
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Oakster[/cite]In hindsight, & looking where all our opponents so far are currently in the table, the fixture computer handed us a bloody great start!!

we've definitely got tougher games coming up, but the confidence winning creates is crucial.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Mortimerician[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: RalphMilnesgut[/cite]It's just like listening to Brazil
    It's just like reading about Brazil playing in Birkenhead, on the internet

Us two here "lol".
  • Options
    if you mean me....
    same cafctv...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Mortimerician[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Miserableold-ish git[/cite]Technogroup Welshpool 3-0 down after 53.
    Good, wankers.

;-)
  • Options
    Shall we sing a song for you......Maybe it's because I'm a Londoner...cos I luv London Town....!
  • Options
    5 mins to go