Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Tranmere v Charlton - MATCH THREAD

Comments

• Options
    Charlton are happy to play keep ball until the ref blows up for half time
  • Options
    jonjo freekick
  • Options
    Fans have been very vocal according to JT
  • Options
    FK, Cresswell dissent (no booking), earned by Sam, out on right, JJ to take it, ref talks to Sam and Aaron Cresswell, shakes hands like 5 year olds, Shelvey re-places the ball. Whistle, he hits it in to the area, out by far side.
  • Options
    Racon forward, Lloyd Sam goes past a few, Bailey swings it over, Richardson, Shelvey is there but misplaced by our no.2 and they have got a gift of a throw-in.
  • Options
    HALF TIME 0-2 to the super reds!

A brilliant first half from Charlton. Well done boys!
  • Options
    HT 2-0, cuppa time.
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Half time

"Totally dominated."
  • Options
    ht. dominant.
  • Options
    well done reds, impressive performance
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Why did Tranmere supporters boo at half time.....they must of witnessed some great football and with a couple of goals to boot!
  • Options
    43 guests, usual request asking the lurking masses to take the bold step of sparing 10 whole seconds to become a member. You'll be able to change the forum style to more eye-friendly backgrounds, be able to access the Members Only categories that visitors miss out on, and get the opportunity to call Off It a drunken fool.

What more can you want.
  • Options
    i don't usually follow these threads. i'm getting a bit addicted.

F5-F5-F5-F5-F5...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By:Seth Plum[/cite]
    OOFT. Think their record 8-0 loss will be matched today then? .
    Hope so!
  • Options
    Thanks Seth/Paddy...
  • Options
    Keep it up in the second half lads, still looking to see if we can attack throughout the 90 and not sit out the win!! but a wins a win and thats what is important... Red army!
  • Options
    This world aint such a bad place, now where's my brandy glass and cigar lighter gone.........
  • Options
    Pardew 1 0 up at ht
  • Options
    Triffic punch-up by all the players & staff at the end of the Forest/derby game.....
    Shouldn't laff really............
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: BBClaus[/cite]i don't usually follow these threads. i'm getting a bit addicted.

F5-F5-F5-F5-F5...
    I can see a banking collapse that's going to make Lehmans look like a Sunday School outing to a PJ and Duncan concert.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Thanks all for the commentary so far!
  • Options
    Does anyone know how many fans we taken up to Tranmere today?
  • Options
    been ding jobs around the house, no radio commentary, find we are 2-0, happy dayz. One more would surely wrap it up. Beginning to believe this league is made up of mostly poorer teams and then there is us, Leeds, Hudders, MKD, Narwich, one or two others. May have to wait till Leeds away until we play a decent team.
  • Options
    WTF does F5 do ?
    I'm frightened to touch it after ruining the Takeover.................
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: BlackForestReds[/cite]Thanks Seth/Paddy...

Yeahh, that's exclusive thanks to us... Yeah... *feels smug*
  • Options
    Sam and Semedo, so happy it's them.
  • Options
    HT stats:

Possession (%)
    42 58
    Shots on target
    2 5
    Shots off target
    0 2
    Corners
    1 2
    Fouls
    7 5
  • Options
    Col 0-0 Leeds H/T
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: otherwarwickaddick[/cite]Pardew 1 0 up at ht
    Has put Perry back in the team.

After the game he can say Perry was terrific and they missed his experience. Until they lose, when he can say they missed a younger defenders pace...
  • Options
    ok, players back out