Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Tranmere v Charlton - MATCH THREAD

Comments

• Options
    Tranmere decent 30 yard strike straight at our Robbie.
  • Options
    Another Tranmere shot - straight at Elliott
  • Options
    why does the commentator insist on saying the full name of Ian thomas moore?
  • Options
    9 mins to go
  • Options
    tranmere

just starting to get back into it.... hahahahah ...

well they had a shot...

come on boys one more.....
  • Options
    9 mins left, convincing display apparantly, we get a throw in advanced position, cleared to racon, now to Youga, switched to right....where is lloyd huh?
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: All_Thaid_Up[/cite]why does the commentator insist on saying the full name of Ian thomas moore?[/quote]

Apparently he has hyphenated the Thomas-Moore now that he has married.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: seth plum[/cite]Spring tries to lay ball off, gives it away, tranmere four passes to ironic 'oles'

Dump Spring in the Mersey.........personal vendetta? Yes.
  • Options
    Tuna on for Shelvey.
  • Options
    Tuner on Jonjo off
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Fish comes on for JJ, right come on lloyd, how many times will you be on a hat trick fella?
  • Options
    Lisbie helping us out with an equaliser against Leeds.
    I knew he would come good one day
  • Options
    Another chance for Charlton there, llera heads the ball across the Tranmere goal
  • Options
    Large, i bet you're gutted you sat this one out !
  • Options
    from the commentary sounds like a great display again from Deon, so unselfish, takes the pressure, and gets on with it, respect to you Burton.
  • Options
    Burton may not have scored but has been a constant thorn in the side of the Tranmere defence.
  • Options
    Rickets is still down inside the penalty box.. an injury it seems.
  • Options
    With less that five minutes to go, Charlton are quite comfortably cruising to victory, this is a terrific and historic win, what a great performance.
  • Options
    LLera shot on goal
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: A-R-T-H-U-R[/cite]Lisbie helping us out with an equaliser against Leeds.
    I knew he would come good one day

2-2? Sky still saying 1-2
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    four minutes left plus stoppages, can we hold on fellas?
  • Options
    Sam MOTM? With two goals he has to be.
  • Options
    Top scorers today (so far!)
  • Options
    Tuna mentioned, 'looks very lively' says commentator.
  • Options
    Sorry International time delay
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]Large, i bet you're gutted you sat this one out !

yeah, bad one to decide to miss. Ah well there is Narwich, Col U and Leeds to look forward to in the next month or so. Fanatastic result though and pleased for my Mum and Golfie who did go.
  • Options
    robbie save
  • Options
    Sporting Life also says Leeds 2 1
  • Options
    Tuna tries to get through, ball back to keeper, tranmere get a chance ricketts misses, then header at Robbie, breathe again.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]Large, i bet you're gutted you sat this one out !

yeah, bad one to decide to miss. Ah well there is Narwich, Col U and Leeds to look forward to in the next month or so. Fanatastic result though and pleased for my Mum and Golfie who did go.

Can't wait to hear Golfie's take on the game.

"Disappointed we never got 7" probably.