Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Tranmere v Charlton - MATCH THREAD

Comments

• Options
    can here the

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo YEah!!!!

must be robbie!!!!
  • Options
    hopefully without Barnes
  • Options
    CAFCTV says we had 60% possession.
  • Options
    Spurs scored in the last minute meaning i had just won £550 on an accumulator...then Southampton concede meaning i win f* all. Pardew, you have screwed me over again...still my fault for ever betting on a team with that cretin in charge...

Still Charlton 4-0, happy days.
  • Options
    I'm reasonably happy with a 4-0 away win. Still think it might be a different story when we start playing teams above us in the league though. And Tranmere are rubbish. And we should've scored a lot more.
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    From the despair of last season charlton appear to be rising like a Phoenix from the ashes.
    Credit to parky and the team. :-)
    thanks for the updates :-)
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    I am an old cynic, and have been critical, but Philip Parkinson is doing much better than I expected and he deserves his august manager of the month which will surely come.
  • Options
    is the tranmere pa taking the piss?? Playin 'things can only get betta' as whats left of the crowd disperse
  • Options
    Get in. Perfect news. Well done parky
  • Options
    absolutely brilliant ... and 22 points ahead of pardew !
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The History Boys! Well done to all of them.
  • Options
    Great win, sounded a great performance, and a great Match Thread.

Cheers to JT for the updates, seth, paddy and all the others for doing the commentary.

Have a good weekend everyone !

Malkin, keep us up to date occassionally with how things are going up there.
  • Options
    So chuft with our fantastic start to the season, glads we've got points on the board, next month gonna be a tougher one thou, brentford, norwich, southampton, colchester and leeds
  • Options
    Great result. Well done to the 2000 addicks up there, great support again.
  • Options
    Thanks for the commentary all!
  • Options
    And Freiburg have beaten Schalke 1-0...
  • Options
    the conclusion of the game is achieved when the 90 minutes plus any "injury time" is compl......

shut up mascot!!!!

Nite guys...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]Still think it might be a different story when we start playing teams above us in the league though.

The games will be closer but if we keep the players we've got, hopefully add to them, don't get many injuries and suspensions we'll have a good chance against anyone in this league. We probably won't dominate, especially not for 90 minutes, but we'll give Leeds, Huddersfield, Colchester etc a good game.
  • Options
    OK, time to sign off.
  • Options
    Thanks for the updates again Seth/Paddy, have a safe journey home.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Three points have now been added to Charlton's League One cumulative total - which now stands at 15.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Valley_floyd_red[/cite]
    Stockport1-1 Southampton
    excellent![/quote]

The cherry on top
  • Options
    The 4-0 win has now increased Charlton's positive goal difference figure for the current season. This has now increased by +4.
  • Options
    That's it Off-it. I warned you. You're in detention.
  • Options
    Damn it....

Im tempted to stay up for Man scum vs Arsebums....

but it 2 am here....

erm..
  • Options
    Despite winning 4-0, Charlton's position has unfortunately not risen in the League One table.
  • Options
    Will Pardew Make it to Christmas ?

Great result today.
  • Options
    Flick it....

Im going to bed....
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: mascot88[/cite]Flick it....

Im going to bed....[/quote]

Night.