Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Colchester Tickets - Not impressed!

13»

Comments

• Options
    unbelievably kinv .. we're near top of the table winning games for fun and you still will get a ticket for a nearby away game on the day when we have only received approx 2k in tickets, so luckily for you our away support is still poor
    but it will be up on last years bottom place finish out of 24 clubs of which we had approximately the 6th best home support i know you can't believe the mighty doncaster averaged more away fans than us last year but they did .......
    so there are good things about our poor away support that even when the team are doing well you can purchase on the day ... hope you get a ticket
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: palcafc[/cite]Does no one want the two tickets I have spare?

exactly mate ... people crying for tickets and you can't get rid of yours
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: palcafc[/cite]Does no one want the two tickets I have spare?

I guess not - because we haven't sold out yet and people are just wetting their knickers for no reason.
  • Options
    Off it, if you have nothing relevant to add zip it. I will have Pauls tickets if i cant get the 4 i need & he knows that. You're just making yourself sound like a knob.
  • Options
    KB Litlle Sis is kicking off with everyone now, hope the team show as much passion tonight, we will batter, KBLS for the pre match team talk
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: KBslittlesis[/cite]Off it, if you have nothing relevant to add zip it. I will have Pauls tickets if i cant get the 4 i need & he knows that. You're just making yourself sound like a knob.

Oooooooo - get you!

Personally I think it is very relevant. Tickets are on sale, so what's the problem?
  • Options
    my problem was being lied to

not whether i can get the tickets or not

not that it's any of your business of course

if you can't help put a sock in it.............

i'm obliged
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: KBslittlesis[/cite]

not that it's any of your business of course

why post it on a message board then?

anyway, am not trying to be difficult and hope you get yourself sorted. all the best.
  • Options
    Guys, guys,
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]Guys, guys,

guys, gals surely.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]Guys, guys,

guys, gals surely.

Fair enough ; - )
  • Options
    Any updates.............?
    ;-)
  • Options
    Yep. Really glad i went to all that trouble to sing Sooopa Kevin Lisbie at the end when he missed that sitter! What a talent that boy is ;-)
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Parp!
  • Options
    I purchased 3 tickets for this game as soon as they went on sale, wish i hadn't!

Seats in the front row, absolute awful view of the game. You'd think they would sell them from the centre outwards. 1st to purchase = worst view in the ground!
  • Options
    I think any seat facing the pitch last night was the worst view in the ground! They need to sort out their tannoy system as well as it gave me a headache at half time.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: addick1965[/cite]I think any seat facing the pitch last night was the worst view in the ground! They need to sort out their tannoy system as well as it gave me a headache at half time.

I agree. I was down the bloody front and wished I was somewhere else!! I have say I hated the souless nature of the ground, it reminded me of a smaller version of The New Den! As for the parking shambles don't get me on that one.
  • Options
    I thought it was fantastic that when we got there 5 mins after kick off they were just leaving the turnstiles open to get people in when the bloke behind piped up "F**k me i just queued 20 minutes to get this and paid a score to get and they are letting you in for nothing!!" Quality