Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

fifa 2010

Anyone got it yet? Looks pretty good. Still mastering 2009 myself. Have we set up an online league? I'm on ps3 can you play xbox live players or both need to be same system? Anyway any reviews good or bad would be cool.

Comments

• Options
    edited October 2009
  • Options
    Demo is good, Fifa 09 was the first one in a long time to beat pro evs, hopefully more of the same this year
  • Options
    this one looks best ever
  • Options
    Shop up the road from me sold 30 PS3 Copies today and 10 Xbox as a pre sale advertisment i have to wait til 2morrow
  • Options
    planning to get this tomorrow on PS3 - if not some time over the weekend

if you want to play someone online add me - AWOOGATRON. I m epically crap but like to play online
  • Options
    Im getting it at midnight, well I sent my brother to get it cos he's got a moped and Tesco is a long way away.

PS3- darknessguardian if you wanna add me
  • Options
    Nathan - im taking you down to Chinatown!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Swisdom[/cite]Nathan - im taking you down to Chinatown!!

Yes, sure you are :)
  • Options
    Add me on ps3 charlieeeboyyy_x, ranked 107 in uk on 09!
  • Options
    How good is Jonjo on this game i think it is blinding everythig about it from game play to footballers manerisms
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Beat Stockport 3-2 but lost to Leeds 4-0, this is quite hard on world class tbh
  • Options
    Just plying the wife with wine - hoping to hear snoring within the hour!!
  • Options
    its unbelievable.....
  • Options
    My sons downloaded the trial version, looked impressive to me...

Suppose we will end up buying it, is it not about time that the games developers gave a decent discount upgrade to old customers!..... I know we are punters buying this stuff, but it would give them a customer base and eliminate fake copies, say half price.

Appreciate you pay a premium for having the latest stuff, but other software developers offer this like adobe.......
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ken from bexley[/cite]My sons downloaded the trial version, looked impressive to me...

Suppose we will end up buying it, is it not about time that the games developers gave a decent discount upgrade to old customers!..... I know we are punters buying this stuff, but it would give them a customer base and eliminate fake copies, say half price.

Appreciate you pay a premium for having the latest stuff, but other software developers offer this like adobe.......

Its only £25 in Tesco and Asda

shame I noticed the ad in the paper just after I spent £40 in Game
  • Options
    Well, my mate brought his PS3 round last night and we played it all night, right mint game.

If you're looking for a team to play that ain't a crappy 2 star rating like Charlton, playing as Sunderland and ripping defences open with Reid and Benty is a good laugh!
  • Options
    I was charlton online and beat some lad who was barcelona 5-2 shelvey hattrick!
    Add me on ps3 guys cafc_greg
  • Options
    Have been a PES man for the last few years, but bought Fifa10 yesterday and it is very good. I scored 3 goals in about 5 games though and can't decide what is the best view to play with, Tele, Broadcast etc? My biggest problem is that I keep using the PES control buttons when in good shooting positions, i.e. crossing instead of shooting. I will persevere, a bargain at £25 from Tesco. Have come down with Sine Flu overnight too, so once I get over the temperature and teh Tamiflu kicks in, look forward to my duvet and PS3 on the sofa in the next couple of days.
  • Options
    i bought yesterday for £26 from asda, wat a bargain

First view of it: as you would expect more realisitic then ever! i think it is good but are a couplethings i am already annoyed with i thought would say for those who are buying it, although still woulnt have put me of buying it.

firstly in the manager mode, every game your starting 11 seems to change, dunno why this is? could be that i have assistant on? but otherwise cannot think of why it would do tis, so im guessing now that i have said that probably is. also is it me or doesit seem like they give easier fouls this time? which is starting to frustrte me a bit.

will be playing online later ifanyone wants to add me Johnny_13b, havent played online yet on this one thought i would try to play a bit on my own first. at mo i am charlton around 10th after 10 games, seem to win all home games and lose away maybe that they have made more realistic as away matches are harder. only beat lil exeter away so far and only lose was at home to leeds.

Give it 8/10 so far,but i played for few hours yeterday so have not had a look at online changes etc.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Charlieee[/cite]Add me on ps3 charlieeeboyyy_x, ranked 107 in uk on 09!

tink i will pass on that one then charlieee as you maybe litte good for me lol, although wud give you game still. on 09 dont think i was ranked as mates always come round and ruin my win %, even with them was about 55%, without prob be 65-70%
  • Options
    I somehow got Elliot s/o during losing 3-1 to MK Dons
  • Options
    haha bad times!, nathan give me add as im not at home so cannot add anyone at mo :-)
  • Options
    PS3-darknessguardian if anyone wants to add :)
  • Options
    Anyone got it om xbox?
  • Options
    all about ps3 mate :-P so thats a no from me
  • Options
    Thanks Swisdom...... suppose I will be 'lending' my sons the money to buy this.( another early Christmas present)

Wife told me they sold out in Asada Bexleyheath yesterday apparently, or so rumour has it......
  • Options
    Pro Evo all the way for me!
  • Options
    (XBOX 360) Fifa never used to be the best im talking about fifa 07 but when 08 came out it was much better than the pro evo's
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    To be honest, I'm just stuck in my ways! I used to love Fifa. Fifa '99 could be the best football game of all time! But then i found Pro Evo and it just always feels more realistic to me and a better challenge. I've always found Fifa a bit childish and too easy. Has this changed at all because I haven't played Fifa for about 2-3 years.