Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

fifa 2010

Comments

• i think u do get the points, but never really worked out how it does it. try using the lobby, ppl usually dont quit as much
  • Ah right. Cheers Matt, I'll give that a try.

Yeah, Fifa's been the better game since 09. Anyone who says it was better before that is very, very wrong though. But Fifa 10 is the most realistic football game of all time.

If anyone wants to add me I play on my mates account (student digs innit), 'nuclearfamilywar' on ps3. Send me a message so I know you're not some random I long-ranged on MW2 ;)
  • i thought any score over 3-0nil and they quite then they give result it was stopped at! much better then last year as they always gave the 3 nil, still i agree that they should be banned even one of my mates who is just as good as me quits if he gets the hump really does annoy me!
  • I was playing as Norwich, beating Spain 1-0 and the baxtard quit on me. :(

Still, my first time online and I got to beat Arsenal (twice), Man U and Barcelona with Irish club sides and Colchester United. I don't think I ever want to play as one of the 'big teams' again. :)

I'm IA3008 on Xbox360, by the way. I'm not much good (despite above results) - only really play it for the music
  • very annoying when someone quite out. took a game to extra time and went 2-0 up so he quit out. best way to avoid them again is go to their profile and avoid them for that very reason. this will also reduce their reputation and you will never be matched up with them again. this is on xbox btw.

the only time ive quit out is when ive been matched up with someone with terrible lag on their connection.
  • I got this for christmas and have been playing a bit today. Cafc seem better than on 09. Jonjo is class and youga is also very good. Just drew with chelsea and was beating everton but the guy switched off. Llera is good on it too. I am shazza77 on xbox360 if any of you guys fancy a game
  • Mines on be a pro so i play upfront, i have scored over 2 goals a game we are in championship. liverpool wanted me but i turned them down, i've played 4 england games scoring in all 4, not many games to go this season but has been a good one.

My team is 4-3-2-1: Elliot, Richardson, Daily, Llera( no sodje :-()
    Sam on right, Racon Centre, Bailey on left
    Jonjo & Spring(recently been put instead of burton and doing well)
    And star player and captain john bevan lol
  • The kids (ahem) got a 360 for Christmas. So far I am undefeated. My eldest is pretty good at video games, but useless at FIFA10. Stuffed him 5-0 the other night, why does it feel so good when you beat your kids???
  • I took on my Godson yesterday afternoon, I think there was a problem with the controller as I lost to him and then to my son.......
  • there must've been, button failure is a common problem when you lose!
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: ads[/cite]there must've been, button failure is a common problem when you lose!

Or the luck factor, thats what my mate says all the time!
  • LouisCAFC if any charlton fans want to add me.
  • Hi

Just wondering if people think it is better than Pro Evo 10 having played both, I am yet to play either and am considering buying Fifa this week. For the last few years I have generally preferred Pro
  • Fifa no contest, visually and in gameplay... found Pro irritating for first touch and refereeing decisions, and it's still very arcadey in feel
  • I've got a PS3 at Christmas, been playing Fifa online and I'm utter gash, scook1979 if you fancy a nice easy victory :0)
  • That prize pr*** Andy Gray just said on mine in commentary that Defoe came through WH's youth system. I'm disgusted.
  • [cite]Posted By: ISawLeaburnScore[/cite]That prize pr*** Andy Gray just said on mine in commentary that Defoe came through WH's youth system. I'm disgusted.

lol how funny, have the commentators had update recently as i have heard a few new ones recently? on that note i would love the next fifa you could choose commentators as Andy Gray is my big pet hate in watching football and i have to listen to him while playing on PS3 also how annoying, maybe if they give us choice of 4 to use together or two different pairings
  • go with spanish commentating so much more entertaining...

Goooooooalo Goalo Goalo Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal
  • The Wii and Psp/ps2 versions have Clive Tyldesley and .................Andy Gray ...doh!
  • edited April 2010
    Fifa 09 they released a commentary package with Clive Tyldesley and Andy Townsend on the PS Store.
  • Sponsored links:

• Get on the facebook campaign for Kammy commentary!
  • [cite]Posted By: I-SAW-POUSO-PLAY[/cite]Fifa 09 they released a commentary package with Clive Tyldesley and Andy Townsend on the PS Store.

The Ps3 euro 2008 dream team!
  • edited April 2010
    and soon to be the PS3 Fifa World Cup 2010 dream team!
  • Charlton players get a lot of name-love from FIFA commentators but they never mention the club as a whole. My favorite name-call of the Charlton team commentary is the full fledged "And now its Nicky Bailey" ...
  • Have you noticed when Therry Racon scores,the stadium announcer announces that the goal was scored by Therry 'Norbert' Racon!
  • [cite]Posted By: Ollywozere[/cite]Have you noticed when Therry Racon scores,the stadium announcer announces that the goal was scored by Therry 'Norbert' Racon!
    Haha

Is it just me that tries to play 'realistically' with Charlton? With Sam I have to twist and turn, Burton I have to hold up the ball rather than run at players, Reid/Wagstaff I'm more direct, Bailey I try and get plenty of shots in etc. Playing like that means you never score with Racon ;-)
  • the stadium announcer only says a few charlton names for the starting line-up, goals, and substitutions. I know they included the names of Christian Dailly, Nicky Bailey, Therry Racon, Deon Burton and Apko Sodje, but i think thats about it.

i have never heard the 'Norbert' bit within Racons name. is there another therry racon out there or sumpin?

When i play people online, i will use Charlton against any 4star or below team. I have come up against only 2 other Charlton xbox live users: (murphy CAFC and CAFC 4 EVA ).
  • In my charlton line-up i like to use a 4-3-3. with burton, a sodje and mooney up top. my 3 mids are bailey racon and semedo and the back 4 are richardson, s sodje, k youga, and g basey. DYK that Basey can rip from distance in FIFA 10 - i scored a cracker with him from like 40 out and every FK i have i use Basey from distance!
  • [cite]Posted By: ISawLeaburnScore[/cite]Get on the facebook campaign for Kammy commentary!

I will do mate that be good! he'll go oh i missed a sending of lol jokes

[cite]Posted By: I-SAW-POUSO-PLAY[/cite]Fifa 09 they released a commentary package with Clive Tyldesley and Andy Townsend on the PS Store.

I may have to look into that see if there is a different commentary team as it makes me annoyed when i play it and cant play it for long anymore
  • [cite]Posted By: ISawLeaburnScore[/cite]Get on the facebook campaign for Kammy commentary!

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=106567889379462

is this one your talking about? only 8 fans :-( i've invited 20 ppl and put on my status