Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

fifa 2010

124»

Comments

• [cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]http://www.easportsfootball.co.uk/media/play/video/23603645wonder goal!

Very nice!
  • To be fair that's utterly ridiculous!
  • Do you guys have a Be A Pro Team? If so, ye any good?
  • [cite]Posted By: ISawLeaburnScore[/cite]To be fair that's utterly ridiculous!
    lol thats big kelly youga ha ha ha it was a cross wont lie!
  • He has a foot like a traction engine
  • genius!!
  • hahahaha dazzler! :P gotta love those goals you get ;)
    take this one for example with the mighty burton albion: http://www.easportsfootball.co.uk/media/play/video/11596001
  • Oh for a return to the days when we played against the true giants of our great game like the might of Crystal Polyps.....
  • Sponsored links:

• haha dazzler obviously was a cross but nice goal :o)

How do you upload yours? whenever i seem to do it it only uploads like 3 seconds so i dont bother now
  • I just click upload as soon as i've smashed it in lol
  • [cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]I just click upload as soon as i've got lucky

FYP, i may have to try again next goal just to test out
  • Oi you!

No changing my posts in quotes

I have never uploaded an image after i've got lucky....well not as far as the missus knows anyway!
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: siblers[/cite]Do you guys have a Be A Pro Team? If so, ye any good?[/quote]

Me and johnnybev have a Be A Pro Team on PS3 if you fancy joining? Add me on SmithyCAFC and ill send you a invite
  • [cite]Posted By: SmithyCAFC[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: siblers[/cite]Do you guys have a Be A Pro Team? If so, ye any good?

Me and johnnybev have a Be A Pro Team on PS3 if you fancy joining? Add me on SmithyCAFC and ill send you a invite

yeah we kick ass lol
  • If you want to join a great FIFA 10 Club for XBOX 360, message me. (My gamertag is alb0t. The 0 is a #).
    Club Name = Boom Boom Boom ii

The more players the better and last night we had a squad of 9, so please message me for a trial. Thanks
  • Addick16: is this a league that other can join to play against each other. If not, anyone interested in setting one up if it's not been done before.
  • [cite]Posted By: addick16[/cite]If you want to join a great FIFA 10 Club for XBOX 360, message me. (My gamertag is alb0t. The 0 is a #).
    Club Name = Boom Boom Boom ii

The more players the better and last night we had a squad of 9, so please message me for a trial. Thanks

Hi, my gamertag in cajames08 (piss-poor i know) but im interested in joining a club.
  • Transferred Johnnie Jackson into the team last night and he's blinding, proper cultured midfielder!

Just thought I'd share that with you!
  • Sponsored links:

• I've played fifa for years now, can anyone help me in how to score freekicks and long range goals just can't do it, free kicks go miles over and long rangers never hit the target. Help please.
  • I've played fifa for years now, can anyone help me in how to score freekicks and long range goals just can't do it, free kicks go miles over and long rangers never hit the target. Help please.
  • edited August 2010
    [cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]I've played fifa for years now, can anyone help me in how to score freekicks and long range goals just can't do it, free kicks go miles over and long rangers never hit the target. Help please.

Really no offence but its not that hard for either, for free kicks use the middle of your screen for the direction and aim for just under half the bar(this is for just outside the box) and i usually press R1 with it. for long shots always depends on how it sits and where your facing have a little practice in the arena as cant really teach that too much, in fact there maybe a tutorial on it? if not youtube may help
  • 45 yard screamer last night but hit the bar :o( very unlucky tonight may go online first time in a while so if anyones up for a game let me know Johnny13b