Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Gills Saturday

edited October 2009 in General Charlton
Going or Not

I'm in

Plaayers deadline is getting closer and as he has been on here in the last 30 minutes it looks like he could be a late casualty!!

Comments

• Options
    Well at the moment I'm in.

I still reckon the missus is gonna drop Friday night just to spite me!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Plaaayer[/cite]Well at the moment I'm in.

I still reckon the missus is gonna drop Friday night just to spite me!

Friday night... That's fine, just in time to wet the baby's head at Gillingham on Saturday!
  • Options
    Bring the missus as well... pub and ground are 5 minutes from Medway Hospital - one of the best maternity departments in the country...
  • Options
    Im in................
  • Options
    im in with 4 others
  • Options
    me, Golfie, jimmymelrose, CalcioAddick and my Dad all in one car. Could get a bit nawty !!
  • Options
    just checked weather, heavy showers on Saturday, can't wait!
  • Options
    I can't get a ticket - if you have a spare please call me 07595947366 and I'd be delighted to take it off your hands
  • Options
    In
  • Options
    Me + 4 others
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: FTP[/cite]just checked weather, heavy showers on Saturday, can't wait!

yippee !!
  • Options
    i'm out........... half term
  • Options
    Just sorted myself & Mrs Medders Ticket today so I am in as are my two cousins & their group of 12.
  • Options
    duh duh duh duh

*clap, clap*

:-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Just sorted myself & Mrs Medders Ticket today

Something you want to tell me about fella? ;-)
  • Options
    Unfortunately not, booked tickets for Bloc Party a while ago, however I may or may not have left a message for Scally in his boardroom's toilet over the last couple of days
  • Options
    Nah...Gutted.
  • Options
    not going as due to be an auntie tmrw so kept weekend free
  • Options
    Meeting 10-30 lloyds bromley couple of cheeky ones their then to the away pub.
  • Options
    No. I will be in Lisbon working again. Fly out thursday and just miss the Benfica v Everton game, they're at home again on Monday night which I should make bfore flying back on Tuesday.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Yep me and 6 others
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    yep me and 12 others going to the farm
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    [cite]Posted By: FTP[/cite]just checked weather, heavy showers on Saturday, can't wait!

Oh deep joy!!
  • Options
    me and 3 others
  • Options
    no. credit crunch.
  • Options
    Going.
    Probably by rail from Charlton station.
  • Options
    yes, five Hayes's making the trip
  • Options
    aint going was going to take the coca cola freebies in the Gills end but thought better of it as there is no way i could be seated near pikeys and chavs without smacking one in the gob.

i have opted for a day listening on the radio and laughing at you lot getting wet
  • Options
    nope...got my little'un so will probably be on here !

*gutted*
  • Options
    No, too far to travel. That and friends visiting for the weekend, again. I have only made 3 home games this season and know of 3 More I can't make already.