Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Gills Saturday

Comments

• Options
    I am in plus Bury Baghead.

Hopefully Delhi belly wont set in like it did in the friendly of 2001.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: pork_pie[/cite]I am in plus Bury Baghead.

Hopefully Delhi belly wont set in like it did in the friendly of 2001.

And I dont have to avoid scooby all day, and rescue his girlfriend from a locked toilet in the pub afterwards.
  • Options
    Seem to recall a number of days out on the ale trying to avoid scooby, what is he doing now, so I can continue to avoid him?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Steve Dowman[/cite]Seem to recall a number of days out on the ale trying to avoid scooby, what is he doing now, so I can continue to avoid him?

Allegedly goes down the toolbox, as he now claims he's always been millwall............LOL, they treat him with the same disdain thankfully.
  • Options
    Got tickets for Bloc Party in Brighton. The Mrs bought 'em for my birthday so i kind of have to go. Will be relying on Eraserhead78 for updates.
  • Options
    Rupert- were you at the crawley pre season friendly? Do you some times take a horn type plastic thing to charlton?
  • Options
    I will be there +1. Lower row E though which is rather annoying as I doubt I will be standing up there. Hopefully few singers will be in that area. I know this on another thread but what was the name of the pub we meeting(barn something) and where from the station is that. Cheers fellas
  • Options
    im lower row P, and ill be singing all game mate. hopefully be able to move up back! ;)
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: Steve Dowman[/cite]Seem to recall a number of days out on the ale trying to avoid scooby, what is he doing now, so I can continue to avoid him?[/quote]

Allegedly goes down the toolbox, as he now claims he's always been millwall............LOL, they treat him with the same disdain thankfully.[/quote]

I went to school with him. He supported Chelsea then
  • Options
    on one of the early trains out of dartford ............
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: C.Walsh'sLoveChild[/cite]Rupert- were you at the crawley pre season friendly? Do you some times take a horn type plastic thing to charlton?

I was mate but no not me with the red horn thing.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Steve Dowman[/cite]Seem to recall a number of days out on the ale trying to avoid scooby, what is he doing now, so I can continue to avoid him?

Allegedly goes down the toolbox, as he now claims he's always been millwall............LOL, they treat him with the same disdain thankfully.

I remember him from st georges day years ago - strange guy.
  • Options
    Should be getting there about 1ish
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: FTP[/cite]

I went to school with him. He supported Chelsea then

Didnt he follow Gillingham at one point as well?
  • Options
    I went to school with him. He supported Chelsea then[/quote]

Didnt he follow Gillingham at one point as well?[/quote]

Prob, he is a thieving pikey
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: FTP[/cite]I went to school with him. He supported Chelsea then

Didnt he follow Gillingham at one point as well?[/quote]

Prob, he is a thieving pikey[/quote]

And Torquay, the guy is a real nomad
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]

I remember him from st georges day years ago - strange guy.

Couple of years back, he got told to go home by his own (millwall..lol) for his own safety as he was making a prat of himself.
  • Options
    I heard about that, he also used to go and watch Bristol City (so he said) always telling some tall stories.

When we were in 6th form he come in and said he was working in the stock exchange and had a BMW, we followed him out and funnily enough it had been stolen
  • Options
    Must admit i'm absolutely delighted to see that with Gillingham having a poxy uncovered away end, the weather is forecasting heavy rain. Deep joy!
  • Options
    yeah, may have to live up to our reputation and wear a waterproof anorak
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    mmm this lad you are talking about supporting all these different clubs is there something wrong with him not to be out of order aboout it but it does not sound like he was all there?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ru1986[/cite]mmm this lad you are talking about supporting all these different clubs is there something wrong with him not to be out of order aboout it but it does not sound like he was all there?

LOL...pretty much describes him
  • Options
    He is a fruitcake, he went on our tour of Ireland and fell asleep in his tent with a fag on the go, burnt the thing down
  • Options
    Im in!! although i have got to go to the ground early and pick up a duplicate ticket. Mine arrived in the post and i put the reciept somewhere safe and tossed the ticket in the bin.....doh!
  • Options
    If its raining too hard can we have a BeamBack in the Pub ?
  • Options
    First ever away game for me :) Dad lives in Chatham so not a long way to go when i stay at his place on fri night :)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: StubleyAddick[/cite]First ever away game for me :) Dad lives in Chatham so not a long way to go when i stay at his place on fri night :)

Mechano stand, pissing rain and a load of inbred pikeys. The stuff dreams are made of. ;)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Vinnie V.[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: StubleyAddick[/cite]First ever away game for me :) Dad lives in Chatham so not a long way to go when i stay at his place on fri night :)

Mechano stand, pissing rain and a load of inbred pikeys. The stuff dreams are made of. ;)

Can see you have been to Gills before Vinnie you have got it in one i dont think i have been theres since the 90's so it will be a fun day out for sure.
  • Options

Enjoy, I think this will be a good day out, good first away game, not too far to travel with the hump if we get beat.
  • Options
    It's going to piss it down.

VFR echoing around Medway in the pouring rain. Lovely.