Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Gills Saturday

1235»

Comments

• Options
    I'll be there, can't wait.

Going to see Greenday in the evening with Lesberrystash, so looking forward to a long drunken day.

Had visions of drinking all day at footie then onto The Pilot to top ourselves up then spending the evening in the moshpit punching students. In reality, with a combined age of 85, we'll be standing at the back clapping politely, asking those in front of us if they wouldn't mind sitting down as we can't see properly!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: DaveMehmet[/cite]I'll be there, can't wait.

Going to see Greenday in the evening with Lesberrystash, so looking forward to a long drunken day.

Had visions of drinking all day at footie then onto The Pilot to top ourselves up then spending the evening in the moshpit punching students. In reality, with a combined age of 85, we'll be standing at the back clapping politely, asking those in front of us if they wouldn't mind sitting down as we can't see properly!

Is there standing at the O2, I thought it was all seats ?
  • Options

Had someone pick up a people carrier the other day to follow Greenday on their tour in the UK.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Covered End[/cite]

Is there standing at the O2, I thought it was all seats ?

Nah, standing on the floor bit.

I'm off to GD at Wembley so I have a little rest after this game :P
  • Options
    Interesting stat for you that I was informed of today.

Kent Police are deploying almost 50% more resources for the visit of Charlton than they did for Millwall last month.
  • Options
    That's becuase the crowd will be 50% bigger I would guess ?

Pwoper Nawghty
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Frank Butcher[/cite]Interesting stat for you that I was informed of today.

Kent Police are deploying almost 50% more resources for the visit of Charlton than they did for Millwall last month.

That's because the Millwall game started early, about midday, so less chance of trouble from tanked up troublemakers.
  • Options
    Your right, I should of looked into it a bit more I think!
  • Options
    So has anyone got a

CHARLTON PRIDE OF KENT

banner sorted then??
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The mist rollin in from the medway........, we got any new songs to try out tomorrow?
  • Options
    You only came to see The Charlton
    You only came to see The Charlton

Followed by a little dittly about mothers, sisters, cousins etc ?
  • Options
    I'd love to see 2,354 charlton fans dancing while singing duelling banjos. now that would be funny
  • Options
    Think it is more to do with the antics at the pre season game a couple of years back!
  • Options
    Half of you a charlton fans
    half of you are charlton fans
  • Options
    Is it wrong that i've already started my pre match drinking?
  • Options
    Hopefully getting the train just after Midday from Bromley South.........
  • Options
    The reason for the extra police is because despite the early kick off there was trouble at Gillingham Station after the game against Millwall. There is an expectancy down here that there will be more trouble again today. (The Station is the usual flashpoint).

Weather not looking good outside - don't forget your anoraks today.
  • Options
    Completely indifferent about this one. Know I'm gonna get soaked, have afear we are going to get out battled and gillingham as a club are one I have no I'll feelings towards.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    yep a little worried they are going to be well up for it,and hope it's not a poor display again in front of a big away following.