Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Rangers

13»

Comments

• Options
    I'd be happy if Celtic and Rangers, along with say the top six in England all buggered off to play in a European superleague. If the big clubs want to stack everything to their own advantage all the time then fine, let them go and play against other clubs who are getting the same finances. Don't suppose their fans will like that once the novelty wears off but it's the price of success! Sort of payback for following a team that always wins. Bit like when Chelsea and Man u fans had to fork out thousands when they played the Cahampions league final in Russia. The rest of us in both England and Scotland can go back to at least having some chance of winning things once this SKY / Premier / European super club / make all the rules for yourselves bunch bugger off. 5 years of all that and they'd soon want back in and might think twice before awarding themselves these unfair proportions of the TV money.
  • Options
    Aren't ranges / celtic threads banned?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Bexley Dan[/cite]I'd be happy if Celtic and Rangers, along with say the top six in England all buggered off to play in a European superleague. If the big clubs want to stack everything to their own advantage all the time then fine, let them go and play against other clubs who are getting the same finances. Don't suppose their fans will like that once the novelty wears off but it's the price of success! Sort of payback for following a team that always wins. Bit like when Chelsea and Man u fans had to fork out thousands when they played the Cahampions league final in Russia. The rest of us in both England and Scotland can go back to at least having some chance of winning things once this SKY / Premier / European super club / make all the rules for yourselves bunch bugger off. 5 years of all that and they'd soon want back in and might think twice before awarding themselves these unfair proportions of the TV money.
    I agree, but it will never happen.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: leftbehind[/cite]One in Dartford & Gillingham

Yeah I think the one in Gillingham is the Bricklayers. Might give it a try until the London RSC has another premises sorted out. Cheers.
  • Options
    cock tavern :-)
  • Options
    If you ever listen to 5 live 606 phone in, Robbie Savage spends his whole time talking down the SPL and generally berate the Scots.
  • Options
    Thats the one
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Harveys Trainer[/cite]Aren't ranges / celtic threads banned?[/quote]

Im sure asking about pubs is OK until some numpty starts the normal crap off
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: leftbehind[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Harveys Trainer[/cite]Aren't ranges / celtic threads banned?

Im sure asking about pubs is OK until some numpty starts the normal crap off

Well since soundasa£ left and Robbie Savage doesn’t have a log in here we might just be ok now. Lets find out !!
  • Options
    Where to watch pub football in a pub. How apt.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    true-almost as weird as puting a link to a "newspaper" on a cyber message board.
  • Options
    Haha an online edition of a newspaper I think you will find Arsenal hater
  • Options
    DA9DA9
    edited August 2010
    If you want Rangers games in Kent, Brickmakers Arms, Wyles Street, Gillingham, they show all live Rangers games, and it is a dedicated RSC venue, normal boozer during the week. If you go ask for Chris King who runs the Invicta Loyal, or look them up on Facebook.

I know they have a hogroast & Elvis show (no, not me) on Sunday 29th August from 2pm onwards for anyone in the area, although there is no game on.

The only place in Dartford that shows the odd game now is the Brent Old Boys club on the Brent, a few lads I know go in there now & then, but not a real RSC etc.
  • Options
    What happened to the North Kent Loyal fellas E?
  • Options
    They are still about mate, they are the ones who watch the games in the Brent, they used to use the George & Dragon in Swanscombe before that.
  • Options
    Brent thats not the one i got Slaughtered in was it?