Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

MasterChef

13»

Comments

• Options
    My old boss was on there a few years ago, he burnt his chicken and walked out, was the funniest thing I had seen on TV in years, until one of our Directors appeared on the Holiday Programme, trouble for him was he was in drag, that was ok just as shame he made a hat out of all the paper cups he nicked from work!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: PeteF[/cite]My old boss was on there a few years ago, he burnt his chicken and walked out, was the funniest thing I had seen on TV in years, until one of our Directors appeared on the Holiday Programme, trouble for him was he was in drag, that was ok just as shame he made a hat out of all the paper cups he nicked from work!

I missed last nights one cos of the football but am gonna watch it on sky + instead of the Man U game tonight. It wasnt the final final one, was it?
  • Options
    They were cooking in Prism in Leadenhall Street last night (just watching it now!)
  • Options
    Tarode's new(ish) restaurant in Spitafields is good. The Luxe. He's there most the time. It's relaxed and informal, buzy with a good atmosphere. Good normal food and despite (just about) being in the City not overly expensive. Ok more than the local Harvester but worth a trip for a special occassion. Basement is a Night Club Thurs-Sat with live music and comedy.
    Sunday lunch is good to so I've heard and you have the delights of the Market too.
  • Options
    Top floor of smiths is my favourite restaurant so i am a fan.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]Top floor of smiths is my favourite restaurant so i am a fan.

Only been in the cheap(er) bar bit downstairs but told it is very good upstairs.
  • Options
    I like that Dhruv guy but think Goldilocks will win. They seem to constantly make excuses for him that I've given up on it. Haven't seen last night's yet
  • Options
    walked past The Luxe yeaterday whilst out on a stroll during a fire exacuation, didn't know it was his.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]walked past The Luxe yeaterday whilst out on a stroll during a fire exacuation, didn't know it was his.

I was in there last week with two of your colleagues Large.
  • Options
    I'll look out for their expenses forms then Chirps - and knock 'em back - unless of course it was not business ;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    It was and it was my bill so don't worry!
  • Options
    just as well, thing's are going down the pan here but then you know that already !!
  • Options
    The Dherv (Anglo Indian chap) will win, he has produced some stunning stuff.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite]The Dherv (Anglo Indian chap) will win, he has produced some stunning stuff.

agree, just watched last nights and he was superb
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    I predicted Weirdy Beardy would win from his first appearance but that Dhruv (spelling?) bloke has really come up on the rails in the last week or two. If by some travesty the "Childrens Doctor" (what's that all about BTW do they think we don't know what a paediatrician is?) should win we should ask for our money back putting him through medical school if all he wanted to do was flip burgers after all ;-)
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    I like to see em all cook a pwoper pie n mash instead of all that neuvelle nonsense.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: P_Air[/cite]Top 10 Mastechef Innuendos

Brilliant

They had an episode of making burger and chips and some of them failed that
  • Options
    I dont think you'll top last years winner ; )
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: P_Air[/cite]Top 10 Mastechef Innuendos

Man that's had me and the missus in tears. Brilliant.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Paul Sturgess, Claus Jensen or Jonaton Johansson.

You decide.....
  • Options
    Well deserved. They were all excellent to be fair. For me the moment when I thought he'd win was when he had to cook a fish finger (seriously) and he calmly created what looked like the greatest one ever.
  • Options
    Paul Sturgess, Claus Jensen or Jonaton Johansson.

You decide.....
    Good spot Len