Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Dazzler 1-0 criminals

edited November 2009 in Not Sports Related
Ok so just in currys, looking to buy some new headphones for my iPhone when I spot a stacked guy not very tall but built like a brick sh*t house tearing off a security tag on a set of £150 iPod speakers... I pretend to he intrigued in a new iPhone case as the guy shoves the box into his jacket and walks out so I immediately tell the guy behind the counter of what's unfolded. He calls security on a direct line and blam 3 seconds have past the guy is being restrained by security and 5 minutes later the police have him in cuffs - not his first offence! All i get is a 'cheers mate' which is perfectly enough.... Cheeky begger stealing when all the rest of us have to pay! I can almost guarentee it was a Xmas gift idea but you really must be scum to steal Xmas gifts! Isuppose that's redhill for ya!

Comments

• Options
    They should have given you a set of headphones as thanks !
  • Options
    what you want a medal
  • Options
    GRASS. :-)
  • Options
    lol
  • Options
    LOL
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    I don't mind being a grass against pikeys like that lol in fact anyone who I see stealing should watch out I will catch you if not now, when the police choose to recruit again!

;o)
  • Options
    so uve learnt the lesson honesty isn't the best policy, u shdve blackmailed this fella that you would dob him in unless he gave u twenty quid
  • Options
    Or nicked me mw2 damn hindsight!
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    never bin a fan of grasses Dazzler quiet a funny story though lets just hope he isnt some sort of cerial ganglord killer whos gunna come looking :-)
  • Options
    You should have told him that you're under cover old bill and if he slips in another set for yourself you'll let him off.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Your only not a fan of "grasses" if you have been "grassed" on in the past.. Which means you must have been doing wrong in the first place!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ru1986[/cite]never bin a fan of grasses Dazzler quiet a funny story though lets just hope he isnt some sort of cerial ganglord killer whos gunna come looking :-)
    Good point, was there CCTV Dazzler? If so you may want to move houses pretty damn quick...
  • Options
    Did you scoop up the now tag-less box and wander out of the store, while all the confusion broke out?
  • Options
    the bloke probably cdnt afford any gifts for his family this year, nice one dazzler, kick the less well off when they are down...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ru1986[/cite]never bin a fan of grasses Dazzler quiet a funny story though lets just hope he isnt some sort of cerial ganglord killer whos gunna come looking :-)

What a silly comment. The bloke was stealing something there and then, Dazzler didn't go looking to 'grass' up someone he knew for payment or some other reason. It's a shame more people don't report things like this as we all end up the worse for it ultimately.

Well done that young man!
  • Options
    aint gone the way you wanted this dazzler.
  • Options
    Damn it why did I not think of these things lol
  • Options
    The only good grass, is the grass that grasses to me.
  • Options
    took guts though.
  • Options
    shocking grass.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: razil[/cite]the bloke probably cdnt afford any gifts for his family this year, nice one dazzler, kick the less well off when they are down...

LOL
  • Options
    He's looking to get in the Police. He'll go far.
  • Options
    a grass but a brave grass imo.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]He's looking to get in the Police. He'll go far.

Exactly, Dazz will never make it. Didn't take a bribe or try to recruit him as a snitch.
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    [cite]Posted By: Bournemouth Addick[/cite]

What a silly comment. The bloke wasstealingsomething there and then, Dazzler didn't go looking to 'grass' up someone he knew for payment or some other reason. It's a shame more people don't report things like this as we all end up the worse for it ultimately.

Thank you see that is my exact view!
    [cite]Posted By: razil[/cite]the bloke probably cdnt afford any gifts for his family this year, nice one dazzler, kick the less well off when they are down...
    nice one? That does not mean he can go around stealing - it was not his first offence either! There are always jobs that need filling from litter picker to mcdonalds staff there's always something to earn some money!
  • Options
    I have always thought if you dont involve yourself in crime it wont involve itself in you therefore if i was in that situation i know i wouldnt know what his situation was as razil says he could have no money for crimbo and that. So i just wouldnt have involed myself none of my business. Yes i have done things wrong in the past but have learnt now not to be stupid and have grown up and in todays world i just let everyone get on with there own business as i am usually to busy doing mine to care.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Bournemouth Addick[/cite]

What a silly comment. The bloke wasstealingsomething there and then, Dazzler didn't go looking to 'grass' up someone he knew for payment or some other reason. It's a shame more people don't report things like this as we all end up the worse for it ultimately.

Thank you see that is my exact view!
    nice one? That does not mean he can go around stealing - it was not his first offence either! There arealwaysjobs that need filling from litter picker to mcdonalds staff there's always something to earn some money!

oh this is on top of his double shift at maccas, to pay his interest only 150% northern rock mortgage...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ru1986[/cite]I have always thought if you dont involve yourself in crime it wont involve itself in you therefore if i was in that situation i know i wouldnt know what his situation was as razil says he could have no money for crimbo and that. So i just wouldnt have involed myself none of my business. Yes i have done things wrong in the past but have learnt now not to be stupid and have grown up and in todays world i just let everyone get on with there own business as i am usually to busy doing mine to care.

That's all well and good until it's your car/house/shop that's being stolen from.
  • Options
    nice one? That does not mean he can go around stealing - it was not his first offence either! There are always jobs that need filling from litter picker to mcdonalds staff there's always something!

another fair point Dazzler but if hes dodgy enough to do that in the first place do you think you should be posting of your triumphs over the internet thats all im saying buddy do what you like its not really my buisness but be careful :-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: BlackForestReds[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Ru1986[/cite]I have always thought if you dont involve yourself in crime it wont involve itself in you therefore if i was in that situation i know i wouldnt know what his situation was as razil says he could have no money for crimbo and that. So i just wouldnt have involed myself none of my business. Yes i have done things wrong in the past but have learnt now not to be stupid and have grown up and in todays world i just let everyone get on with there own business as i am usually to busy doing mine to care.

That's all well and good until it's your car/house/shop that's being stolen from.

True but then i would only expect help from the law when i call them not strangers unfortunaly the days of being able to trust strangers are long gone.