Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Dazzler 1-0 criminals

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: McLovin[/cite]If this was 70s East Berlin, I'd not want Dazzler living next door.

livesothersex.jpg

isn't that Ketman DJing?
  • Options
    No, there's no West Ham scarf.
  • Options
    Back to Topic please Gents (Not Biting they have at least not spelt the name wrong is suppose which is what really Fookin annoys me!)
  • Options
    I wish someone would grass on the pricks who decided it would be a good idea to do their Christmas shopping at my house when I was at the Southampton game last Wednesday ! might be able to encourage them to replace my back door that they so politely kicked in.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: No.1 in South London[/cite]I wish someone would grass on the pricks who decided it would be a good idea to do their Christmas shopping at my house when I was at the Southampton game last Wednesday ! might be able to encourage them to replace my back door that they so politely kicked in.

sorry to hear that V.

Still, they might have been looking for Xmas presents for their poor families so lets feel sorry for them : - (

And if one of your neighbours had seen them and could ID them I hope they didn't "grass" them up to the police as it's none of their business and all "grasses" are scum. I mean what's it got to do with them : - (
  • Options
    dear me you would think by this thread he had held the bloke down or disarmed him,hardly worth the mention.
  • Options
    Don't listen to them Daz, your are like a super hero, a bit like Spiderman or maybe even Batman!
  • Options
    The Lives of Grasses, they're listening everywhere. I have to say I prob wouldn't have said anything, mainly because I'm a big whimp. But fair enough and well done dazzler, people that bang on about grasses and do pwoper nawty stuff are always the first to grass up if they can get away with it.

Funnily enough Henry one of my earliest teenage shoplifiting piffiling was a Smith's tape.

Falconwood you made me have a full on belly belt buckle with your nartameen spiel and druggy Dyer pic. Haven't laughed like that online for ages. Cheers!
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]dear me you would think by this thread he had held the bloke down or disarmed him,hardly worth the mention.
    my point was more r.e the fact I'd actually seen it happening about 2 foot from me and I know others must have seen it too! And I was the only one to react!

What would you have done nolly???
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: No.1 in South London[/cite]I wish someone would grass on the pricks who decided it would be a good idea to do their Christmas shopping at my house when I was at the Southampton game last Wednesday ! might be able to encourage them to replace my back door that they so politely kicked in.

sorry to hear that V.

Still, they might have been looking for Xmas presents for their poor families so lets feel sorry for them : - (

And if one of your neighbours had seen them and could ID them I hope they didn't "grass" them up to the police as it's none of their business and all "grasses" are scum. I mean what's it got to do with them : - (

Thanks Henry, none of my neighbours would dare grass, even though my front door was left wide open after their escape. Seems these days that it's much easier to say or do nothing than be in any way be concious of what is going on around you.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I would have grassed quite happily... Criminals do not deserve to be on our streets until fairly defined as Reformed.
  • Options
    Well done dazzler, all those it is not right to grass people are generally those that have been scared into keeping their heads down at some time in their lives, èither keeping their heads down below the bully's belt as instructed or keeping it down the toilet whilst being bullied. No honour amongst thieves so why do they expect those that ultimately pay for their crimes to honour their çhav version of umerta? Never understood why people are frightened of crims, but then my dad bought me up not to be scared of anyone. Get a backbone you wusses.

I would be surprised if he got any more than another caution, his tenth this week to be honest, we need a proper 3 strikes and yer out policy.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]I would have grassed quite happily....

That may be because you are someone who has been brought up with decent morals Daz !
  • Options
    Possibly but partially may have something to do with me being a right little sod growing up and realizing crimes are not too smart and it hurts people.

Agree with the three and out idea, problem is our prisons also need restructuring so that people actually learn from their mistakes!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Valley_floyd_red[/cite]Don't listen to them Daz, your are like a super hero, a bit like Spiderman or maybe even Batman!
    Grassman?
  • Options
    i think people need to get a little humour,instead of being so pompous and up themselves,when reading the headline i was expecting to hear he had tackled the guy,not just gone up to the counter,in all honesty being it was a shop not someones house dont think i would have been to concerned,if someone was dipping someones purse or something i would have done something myself personally .
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    lol
  • Options
    Very commendable Dazzler. Like to think more people would have done the same thing.
    Only time I've witnessed such a thing was in Marks and Sparks in Bromley where an old dear in her 70s (at least) whipped a cake into her bag and walked out of the shop. I found it funny though for some reason and didn't really think of telling a member of staff. At what age does a thief stop being scum and become humorous I wonder.
  • Options
    The worse thieves I've seen are the old ladies at Deptford market...
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    [cite]Posted By: Ollywozere[/cite]Very commendable Dazzler. Like to think more people would have done the same thing.
    Only time I've witnessed such a thing was in Marks and Sparks in Bromley where an old dear in her 70s (at least) whipped a cake into her bag and walked out of the shop. I found it funny though for some reason and didn't really think of telling a member of staff. At what age does a thief stop being scum and become humorous I wonder.

Well i hope she choked on it!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Well done Dazzler. If you are going to be 5-0, then you wouldn't make much of a rozzer if you ducked this one!

But seriously, who knows what other criminal antics this low life gets up to?

Could be on the rob for Tiny Tim, but on the other hand, he could just have robbed a Charlton fan's house! Good on yer, lad.
  • Options
    Dazzler its a good job you never had to chase him... With your lightening pace he wouldn't have stood a chance. How did you know he had previous,was he wearing a t-shirt saying so ;-)
  • Options
    Nope overheard the police saying so!
  • Options
    How did you know he had previous,was he wearing a t-shirt saying so ;-)

He was wearing a black and white stripey jumper, a flat cap, a zorro mak and was carrying a bag marked "swag".
  • Options
    Well done Dazzler! You deserve a medal my friend. What you did took balls! I think nowadays petty theievs get away too easily. At Woolwich you get people coming up to you asking for money and when tell them politly no then scream aload of abuse at you in front young kids. Scum like that need to be looked away!
  • Options
    Cheers Davy but even I think a medal is OTT the thanks I got was enough and a reward should never be expected just a nice perk!
  • Options
    Well done Dazzler, may be now you should turn your attention to ValleyGary. He is a well know fare dodger.
  • Options
    Keston, Your an even bigger Bertie Smalls than dazzler. ;-)
  • Options
    Lol VG you're camin darn the station.... ;•)
  • Options
    On. More serious matters I'm off to sparrows lane to catch izale mcleod for stealing wages for 2 years!