Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Dazzler 1-0 criminals

Comments

• Options
    I write in complete shock that this has not been sunk

Blatant Racist comments on here.

Not only is Dazzler a grass but a racist

Pikey is now classed as racist in PC Britian

Admin remove this thread of ill be in touch with Trevor Phillips.

So called family club my A**E no better than Millwall the lot of you turning a blind eye to this sort of thing.

ONLY JOKING good work another piece of Vermin of the streets
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: leftbehind[/cite]I write in complete shock that this has not been sunk

Blatant Racist comments on here.

Not only is Dazzler a grass but a racist

Pikey is now classed as racist in PC Britian

Admin remove this thread of ill be in touch with Trevor Phillips.

So called family club my A**E no better than Millwall the lot of you turning a blind eye to this sort of thing.

ONLY JOKING good work another piece of Vermin of the streets

Fantastic post almost had me going too lol :-)
  • Options
    Cheers LB nice light hearted comment!
  • Options
    I see a u-boat on the starboard bow capn...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ru1986[/cite]I have always thought if you dont involve yourself in crime it wont involve itself in you therefore if i was in that situation i know i wouldnt know what his situation was as razil says he could have no money for crimbo and that. So i just wouldnt have involed myself none of my business. Yes i have done things wrong in the past but have learnt now not to be stupid and have grown up and in todays world i just let everyone get on with there own business as i am usually to busy doing mine to care.

How silly Rupert. Dazzler did absolutely the right thing and well done to him.

Stop watching all those Lock, Cock and two stonking barrels films and come back into the real world.

1. Heavy gangster types don't nick stuff from curry's
    2. Not a xmas gift, more like something to sell to fund his habit
    3. We all pay more for car and house insurance plus higher store prices because of scum like this guy who you are sticking up for.
    4. One less thief off the street = A good thing.
    5. Maybe when in prison the guy can learn to spell and punctuate a sentence and give you some lessons when he comes out : - )
  • Options
    I foiled a dastardly crime before it was commited in Superdrug, Bromley last year when we were over there.

Someone had left a packet of Mach 3 Razors on the floor next to the door, just behind the "thing what goes beep" if you walk out with something. Obviously left there for someone to sneak their hand around the door and out of sight of staff pocket the loot and do a runner.

The evil swines didn't recon on old eagle eyes here spotting it and grassing up to an assistant though.

Didn't get a thank you, but then it was probably the assistant leaving it there for his mate in the first place...

But on a serious note, I don't see why the rest of us should subsidise theives, however petty - I have been skint before but didn't resort to nicking stuff.
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    Henry's on board, all hands on deck, yellow alert..
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Ru1986[/cite]I have always thought if you dont involve yourself in crime it wont involve itself in you therefore if i was in that situation i know i wouldnt know what his situation was as razil says he could have no money for crimbo and that. So i just wouldnt have involed myself none of my business. Yes i have done things wrong in the past but have learnt now not to be stupid and have grown up and in todays world i just let everyone get on with there own business as i am usually to busy doing mine to care.

How silly Rupert. Dazzler did absolutely the right thing and well done to him.

Stop watching all those Lock, Cock and two stonking barrels films and come back into the real world.

1. Heavy gangster types don't nick stuff from curry's
    2. Not a xmas gift, more like something to sell to fund his habit
    3. We all pay more for car and house insurance plus higher store prices because of scum like this guy who you are sticking up for.
    4. One less thief off the street = A good thing.
    5. Maybe when in prison the guy can learn to spell and punctuate a sentence and give you some lessons when he comes out : - )

1. Probly true but a steriotype none the less :-)
    2. If were talking drugs most crack addicts wer i grew up carried blades and were to be avioded just plain nasty.
    3. Agree with this one mate but still you dont know everyones situation
    4. Agree and in that sense im begining to come round.
    5.I hope he can i hope he can :-) dont think i would trust him after this though lol
  • Options
    Well done Dazzler but like you said he has previous, meaning he'll probably be in PC World next week at it again.

Have you thought about starting your own Crime fighting Operation across the nations electrical stores? :)
  • Options
    Keep yer nut darn son nartameen?

Schweet.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]Well done Dazzler but like you said he has previous, meaning he'll probably be in PC World next week at it again.

Have you thought about starting your own Crime fighting Operation across the nations electrical stores? :)

We could have the making of the next super hero here DAZZLER :-)
  • Options
    perhaps those who are so aghast at the idea of crime prevention can put up a list of when you can actually intervene/grass.

Theft from shop - you are a grass.
    Theft from a person - you are are grass
    Violent attack going on down an alley - you are grass
    Pensioner being mugged - thats ok, the scum need locking up

I wouldnt want to be frowned upon if I prevented the wrong type of crime.

Well done Dazzler - you will be a credit to the force when you get in.
  • Options
    I think most people that were calling him a grass were joking.
  • Options
    "Shoplifters of the world unite" just came on my iTunes

Spooky or what!
  • Options
    JTJT
    edited November 2009
    [cite]Posted By: MrOneLung[/cite]
    Well done Dazzler - you will be a grass in the force when you get in.
  • Options
    lol
  • Options
    lol
  • Options
    Grass
  • Options
    Bertie Smalls
  • Options
    I think "whistle blower" is the preferred term these days : - )
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    If this bloke was "doing his Xmas shopping" fair play to him - i probably wont be doing mine until about 3pm on Xmas Eve. Criminals are much more organised these days it seems.
  • Options
    Well done Dazzler, bet you wouldn't have done it in Horley though!
  • Options
    ........and on that farm he had a dazzler, e-i-e-i-o, with a nick nick here and nick nick there, with an oink oink here and an oink oink there!!
  • Options
    If this was 70s East Berlin, I'd not want Dazzler living next door.

livesothersex.jpg
  • Options
    A ha ha ha loving some of these jokes guys ;o)
  • Options
    I hope you don't see that bloke in the High Street next week Dazzler as your hardly gonna be able to run, not with those twitch muscles!!
  • Options
    A Grass is nearly as low as someone who cheats on their wife/girlfriend which incidentally IS the lowest of the low, but that's from another controversial thread on here from many moons ago.