Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Kent CCC Fixtures, Results & News

Comments

• Options
    who's you,if your Charlton you have to be Kent FACT
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]who's you,if your Charlton you have to be Kent FACT

I'm Charlton through and through from my dad and his dad before him but Essex all the way in the cricket, from east london and never lived south of the river so was the closest county to me
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ISawLeaburnScore[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]who's you,if your Charlton you have to be Kent FACT

I'm Charlton through and through from my dad and his dad before him but Essex all the way in the cricket, from east london and never lived south of the river so was the closest county to me

But...but..they're called the Eagles?!
  • Options
    Good win, Stevens in the form of his life, one of the best twenty twenty players in this competition.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: BDL[/cite]

balls to silly cricket nicknames, they weren't called that when I started!
  • Options

Are now though ;-)
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: ISawLeaburnScore[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: BDL[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: ISawLeaburnScore[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]who's you,if your Charlton you have to be Kent FACT[/quote]

I'm Charlton through and through from my dad and his dad before him but Essex all the way in the cricket, from east london and never lived south of the river so was the closest county to me[/quote]

But...but..they're called the Eagles?![/quote]

balls to silly cricket nicknames, they weren't called that when I started![/quote]

ive always called them w**kers :-)
  • Options
    Get up there you super spits!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]

ive always called them w**kers :-)

Blimey... I thought there were a few essex ccc on here... uncle for a start! Give us a hand!
  • Options
    Stevens becomes more and more of a key player for us. Hope that was Bandara's "sighter" because there were far too many long hops and half volleys for my liking.

Still a win's a win especially against a side that had lost only 6 of their last 26 T20s at the ground prior to today.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    3 of the 7 defeats out of 27 home Twenty20 against Kent! Grrr!
  • Options
    Wonder where Large is tonight....?
  • Options
    Thats was a terrific game. Bet that Essex gezzer who got 98 was gutted. Great player but happy to see the smile wiped from his face.

Taking my mate to her first t20 in July. She couldnt make the Kent game but we're taking in Surrey v Middlesex.

Cant wait!!
  • Options
    I am going to Kent v Middlesex next Friday, got a great little leo planned, can't wait.
  • Options
    Why is the return 20/20 leg against Essex at The Oval?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Essex_Al[/cite]Why is the return 20/20 leg against Essex at The Oval?

Money.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Essex_Al[/cite]Why is the return 20/20 leg against Essex at The Oval?

Bigger crowd, easier for people who work in the city to get to over canterbury, more money... my take on it anyway
  • Options
    Bit like Charlton playing a home game at the Emirates - weird!
  • Options
    To be fair it will sell out, and as long as the cut for the Brit Oval and Surrey isn't too big a margin, Kent will probably do handsomely out of it. Good business on its face.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I went to Essex v Kent last night with my new employers, twas a good night and won the side bet on top scorer (Ten Doeschate).

Think Kent will do well again in that format.
  • Options
    Team news in:See above.......
  • Options
    Not so) SuperKent....21-3 0ff 4.
    Key,VanMan & Jona gone....
  • Options
    Oh dear oh dear!
  • Options
    67-6 oh dear in the 14th over
  • Options
    live commentary on bbc
  • Options
    84-6 off 15.......
  • Options
    Hants 76-4 off 13 (need 39 off 42 to beat...)
    Kent 114-9