Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

I have millwall tickets now!

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ru1986[/cite] and have put me off even bothering for the rest of the season .

Cheerio then.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]wind up merchant.

Millwall Wind Up merchant
  • Options
    I'm not sure Rupert is aware what day it is, let alone who we're playing!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Ru1986[/cite]and have put me off even bothering for the rest of the season .

Cheerio then.

hahaha.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Ru1986[/cite]and have put me off even bothering for the rest of the season .

Cheerio then.

yeah, bye, bye.
  • Options
    Hi Charlton Life,
    Been browsing for a while now and finally got around to joining.
    This is my first post. So go easy on me!

It is interesting to see some of the opinions this has thrown up.
    But i think it is unfair to have a pop at the Ticket office.
    I am the first in line to make a fuss when they muck me around, but
    I am pleased to see they are going through with action to deny millwall fans access to the game!

Cant stand anything about their club and i really hope we give them a good thrashing!
  • Options
    oh southlondon... clever first post. Slagging off Millwall... lull us into a false sense of security. Next you'll be asking for season ticket numbers for tickets for this game?

:-)
  • Options
    You cynic Curb-it : - )

Thought the same thing myself
  • Options
    I see i think my inexperience of CAFC vs Millwall has come into my post earlier im not trying to wind anyone up i just wanna support my club as easily as poss and just feel they could make allot of money if trouble is going to happen then its going to happen ther will always be some brainless who kickoff but im just saying if any game is going to sellout it would be this one dont have a go at me as i just feel if they wanna make money then they could and i guess im just inexperienced on the Millwall fixtures and how they work :-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ru1986[/cite] if trouble is going to happen then its going to happen ther will always be some brainless who kickoff

It's a lot more likely to kick off if you don't have restrictions and sell 1k/2k/3k etc home tickets to Millwall fans.

Millwall fans have been looking forward to this game since it was announced. It's their biggest away game of the season.
    But to be honest you don't need to have any experience of Charlton v Millwall games, you just need to know we're playing Millwall.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I think very few real fans will be inconvenienced in reality, and frankly considering the safety concerns I am 100% behind the club on this one - putting safety above finance.
  • Options
    Curb it,
    I can understand why you think that.

But unfortunately, i dont have enough fake lacoste polo's or the attitude problem your average millwall fan would possess.
    Also, i am a season ticket holder, and i am Charlton till i die!
  • Options
    Where do you sit?
  • Options
    North Upper Block N Row V V.
    Thats right over to the left (if you were facing the Jimmy Seed stand )at the back.
    :)
    I shall be there tonight as always!
  • Options
    just kidding Ohsouth!

Mind you anyone registering from now until then should be treated with extreme caution! And as above will have to answer a series of questions to prove themselves...!
  • Options
    I understand Curb It.
    I thought that to myself as i applied!

I hate the thought of those scummy wall fans sneaking into the home end so i am more then happy to prove myself !
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: OhsouthLondon[/cite]I understand Curb It.
    I thought that to myself as i applied!

I hate the thought of those scummy wall fans sneaking into the home end so i am more then happy to prove myself !

Millwall all day long
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    haha ohsouth i thought the same but fair plaly to you ;-) welcome to charlton life btw

razil, again why do you need to go down the route, yes i dont have season ticket but could not afford it unfortunately. however i am sure there are a few that did have a season ticket and is charlton fan who goes when can and when finance enables this.

Awaiting callback from mate at the momment to see if he can get me ticket, but if not will have to call everyone so yes does inconvieniance us and like airman brown said these are put in place and completely understand it so im not saying ticket ppl arent doing their job just annoying for me really
  • Options
    welcome OhSouthLondon,

my suspicions will only awaken if you start calling people 'son'

:-)
  • Options
    Haha.
    Never!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited November 2009
    I think the use of the 'W' word is a give away.
  • Options
    But i havent got an ASBO?

Believe me now?
  • Options
    Come back tomorrow and tell us what happened in the 38th minute of the game tonight... someone remember to note it as i hope to be a bit pissed (sorry golf) and will forget!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]Come back tomorrow and tell us what happened in the 38th minute of the game tonight... someone remember to note it as i hope to be a bit pissed (sorry golf) and will forget!!

lol curb it do u know something? you going to be streaking the pitch at that precise momment :-)
  • Options
    JTJT
    edited November 2009
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]i hope to be a bit pissed (sorry golf)

lol
  • Options
    Ok aswell as the 38th minute of the game i can tell you in advance that, When the big Breamteam fish goes across the screen the crowd goes "Feeesh" like we once did for Mark Fish, every so often the j&h blocks will sing the jungle book tune, When we played away at Boro a few years ago in that yellow kit, Carlton Cole was taking some practice shots pre-match and nailed a ball boy full pelt!
    We have wimpy in the north upper, Stevie Brown wont let you down and Henry Irving is our ex Fans Rep.

Would a Millwall fan know that stuff?
  • Options
    "and nailed a ball boy full pelt!"

*awaits jokes*
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: johnnybev1987[/cite]haha ohsouth i thought the same but fair plaly to you ;-) welcome to charlton life btw

razil, again why do you need to go down the route,yes i dont have season ticket but could not afford it unfortunately. however i am sure there are a few that did have a season ticket and is charlton fan who goes when can and when finance enables this.

Awaiting callback from mate at the momment to see if he can get me ticket, but if not will have to call everyone so yes does inconvieniance us and like airman brown said these are put in place and completely understand it so im not saying ticket ppl arent doing their job just annoying for me really

sorry for your pain dude but its a necessary evil in my view, and will affect very few people - sadly this may include yourself by the sounds of it.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: OhsouthLondon[/cite]Ok aswell as the 38th minute of the game i can tell you in advance that, When the big Breamteam fish goes across the screen the crowd goes "Feeesh" like we once did for Mark Fish, every so often the j&h blocks will sing the jungle book tune, When we played away at Boro a few years ago in that yellow kit, Carlton Cole was taking some practice shots pre-match and nailed a ball boy full pelt!
    We have wimpy in the north upper, Stevie Brown wont let you down and Henry Irving is our ex Fans Rep.

Would a Millwall fan know that stuff?

Wherever I wander, wherever I roam
    I couldn't be fonder of my big home
    The bees are buzzin' in the tree
    To make some honey just for me
    When you look under the rocks and plants
    And take a glance at the fancy ants
    Then maybe try a few

The bare necessities of life will come to you
    They'll come to you!

Millwall definetly.
  • Options