Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

I have millwall tickets now!

13»

Comments

• Options
    edited November 2009
    It is the Muppet Show! Wall alert! Think we're all blaming the wrong people here. Its not the ticket office staffs fault, its not Charlton Athletic's fault for enforcing draconian measures, its not even Millwall FC's fault as they will have their own rules in place for tickets. If you cant get a ticket for this game, blame all those Millwall supporters who go to their games not to watch the football & get behind their team but go either drunk or drugged with the sole premeditated intention to cause as much trouble, damage to property or individuals as possible & leave behind as much of a reputation as they can! They're the ones to be pi55ed off with.
  • Options
    Can't believe some are saying there should be no restrictions because we need the money. Just look how much clubs get fined if there's trouble. Not comparable to possible ticket income.
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    [cite]Posted By: McLovin[/cite]Can't believe some are saying there should be no restrictions because we need the money. Just look how much clubs get fined if there's trouble. Not comparable to possible ticket income.

Plus for every spanner you let in you'd drive away a decent law abiding, washed, literate, opposable thumb owning Charlton fan.
  • Options
    I'm a sth deliberately not going cause of this.
  • Options
    What's the big issue here? Even if a Millwall fan gets a ticket in the home end, aren't they easy enough to identify?

chavtasticaa8.jpg
  • Options
    Got my tickets now, just thought i would update you all :-)

North upper i think although tickets to be delivered, cannot wait now!

Been having alot of banter on facebook etc with all my millwall pals and first game i have been to with the scum i am well excited

18 days to go whoop! whoop!

We are going to smash em
  • Options
    Please do not use the phrase 'Whoop Whoop'. Its my biggest pet hate!
  • Options
    haha i know a few ppl whos it is but sorry mate its just wat i do so whoop! whoop! :-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: johnnybev1987[/cite]haha i know a few ppl whos it is but sorry mate its just wat i do so whoop! whoop! :-)

Someone has leant on your keyboard mate
  • Options
    Bloody type properly. None of this text writing, I hate it!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    dont feel the need to when i dont need to, sorry if this annoys you but i do it to save time and only if onbvious what i am saying!

I can type properly just dont feel the need on this forum :-)
  • Options
    good luck in the car on the way home wss.
  • Options
    As long as he doesnt speak like he texts I'll be fine. ;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: OhsouthLondon[/cite]North Upper Block N Row V V.
    Thats right over to the left (if you were facing the Jimmy Seed stand )at the back.
    :)
    I shall be there tonight as always!
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]Come back tomorrow and tell us what happened in the 38th minute of the game tonight... someone remember to note it as i hope to be a bit pissed (sorry golf) and will forget!!

He wont be able to tell you - he will be on his own in the North Upper.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]As long as he doesnt speak like he texts I'll be fine. ;-)

haha you will see :-)
  • Options
    I bet Wss is worried about wat he has let himself in for now lol

im not that bad dont worry mate although the music taste has been questioned