Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton v Millwall tickets available to all season ticket holders

Comments

• Options
    they have sold over 2500 of there tickets already.
  • Options
    they did say it,charlton have been spot on.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]they have sold over 2500 of there tickets already.

What for Millwall fans or is that all together?
  • Options
    millwall have nearly sold out there allocation.
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    O really Nolly i wasnt aware of that fair play then. Anyone helping Millwall fans should be banned then if thats what the club has said then so long as you keep to that shouldnt be a problem.
  • Options
    they will come ticketless in numbers,i loathe them,to think people see palace as rivals?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]they will come ticketless in numbers,i loathe them,to think people see palace as rivals?

I hate that they will wont they ticketless nobs trying to hassle our staff bastards Place are big rivals but i have never been to a CAFC Millwall game so i will make my judgemenet on 19/12/09 who i dislike more but at the mo its palace just because i have never watched Millwall before so have no experience.
  • Options
    dont you all just go on and on and on
  • Options
    oh sorry mr cool
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    [cite]Posted By: Ru1986[/cite]Place are big rivals

Maybe "Place" is to "Plaice" as "Addick" is to "Haddock" so maybe you are right about rivals.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: vancouveraddick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Ru1986[/cite]Place are big rivals

Maybe "Place" is to "Plaice" as "Addick" is to "Haddock" so maybe you are right about rivals.

LOL sorry my new years revolution is to proof read every post before i submit.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: leftbehind[/cite]dont you all just go on and on and on

Ok fair enough interesting discussion Nolly and i were having over :-)
  • Options
    What's the difference then BFR?

My mate is a 48 year old solicitor and has never been in any trouble in his whole life (though he does have 9 points on his driving license!). I went to school with him and have known him for over 30 years - he just happens to be a Millwall fan. He's not a ST holder at Millwall and therefore cannot guarantee a ticket for the game. I didn't think twice about getting him a ticket, as I know he knows the score and no one would ever know he supports Millwall at the game.

Why shouldn't I be able to bring him to The Valley to watch his team play - without either of us getting any grief over it?

A bit of common sense is called for...

It doesn't bother me, but if Millwall score and he jumps out of his seat punches the air in celebration and both of you get an early exit then don't come on here moaning.

Sadly thanks to his fellow fan's reputation and it being a local derby you can expect the police and stewards to have a zero tolerance towards any Millwall fans found in the Charlton area and your pal being a solicitor will I'm sure be able to explain the law on this to you.
  • Options
    I would be careful of stating on any board that you are flouting the clubs rules and stance on this. Particularly if your log in shows your real name and/or email address.

Personally I am gutted to miss this game but will take some comfort from being in Oz.
    Bring on the away game (we will sell 250 in first day!!! )
  • Options
    What rules am I flouting?

I have NO REASON to worry about my friend being seen as or identified as a Millwall fan. I have no reason to post anonymously. A lot of people (including CAFC staff members) who post on here know me personally and know that if I had any problems about how the individual concerned would behave, then I wouldn't even consider getting them a ticket. I know two East Stand ST holders who are married to Millwall fans - one of whoms husband is a ST holder at Millwall. Can she not come with her husband to the game? (Actually she won't as he will have got a ticket in the Jimmy South stand).

However my mate is one of the 80%, a thoroughly decent bloke, who, if he supported any other team, would have no detractors as to him coming to the game in the home end.

I know what Millwall are like. I've had problems with their muppets in the past (just like soundas), but unlike some on here, I don't tar them all with the same brush.
  • Options
    "Any Millwall fan identified in a home area will be liable to ejection, and sanctions will be pursued against the person who purchased the ticket on his or her behalf."

The sanctions will include confiscation of season tickets without compensation, in accordance with item three in the terms and conditions listed in supporters' season-ticket booklets."
    From the clubs website - quoted on page 2 of this thread.
  • Options
    are you the bloke who is always on the palace board?
  • Options
    who me?
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    [cite]Posted By: MrOneLung[/cite]"Any Millwall fan identified in a home area will be liable to ejection, and sanctions will be pursued against the person who purchased the ticket on his or her behalf."

The sanctions will include confiscation of season tickets without compensation, in accordance with item three in the terms and conditions listed in supporters' season-ticket booklets."
    From the clubs website - quoted on page 2 of this thread.

'Identified' and 'liable' being the key words OneLung.
  • Options
    Well i'm not a season ticket holder and haven't been for some time so i guess i'll be unable to get a ticket for this particular game.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Badger[/cite]Well i'm not a season ticket holder and haven't been for some time so i guess i'll be unable to get a ticket for this particular game.
    You must know another ST holder though?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Badger[/cite]Well i'm not a season ticket holder and haven't been for some time so i guess i'll be unable to get a ticket for this particular game.

If you have any kind of record of buying tickets from the box office, you will get one Badger.
  • Options
    I'm with BFR on this one. My best mate is a Millwall fan and he is the sweetest natured guy you could ever wish to meet.
    There are 4 of us going to the Millwall game and I doubt if anyone would guess the Millwall fan...who by the way will get all of us into the Den sitting on the halfway line.

I have to admit though being in the away end for the 'Morts in the Snow' game was one of the great estatic experiences of my life. I would not have enjoyed it half so much if I had been sitting mutely with my mate in the home end.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]millwall have nearly sold out there allocation.

Are you surprised? It's their biggest away league game of the season.
  • Options
    You know the rules Addickted - If and when it all goes wrong for you then you'll have nothing to say and I have some confidence that it will all go wrong in plenty of seats that afternoon.

As I posted elsewhere, I think that the Millwall fans attitude to this game will see them come unstuck and us train spotters may just rise to the occasion. I had 2nd thoughts about the going to the game 'cos of the hassle but since they started sprouting the usual crap I am pleased to say my tickets arrived in the post today.

There may be a fair few Millwall in the E, W & N stands and good luck to them but there will be plenty of Charlton around them who are probably game for a laugh. Rumours of them going to the game last night to check out The North Upper just exagerate the idiocy of their "mystique".

RU15- spell check, English lessons and forethought are all easily come by fella !
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]millwall have nearly sold out there allocation.

Are you surprised? It's their biggest away league game of the century.

Edited for accuracy.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: PL54[/cite]You know the rules Addickted - If and when it all goes wrong for you then you'll have nothing to say and I have some confidence that it will all go wrong in plenty of seats that afternoon.

Not in the seat near to me it won't.
  • Options
    disgrace you guys helping out Millwall fans
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    [cite]Posted By: Nolly[/cite]i personally think getting any millwall fan a ticket is wrong and disrespectful to the club,i dont like them i dont want them near me,i want to keep my temper in check.

Are you saying you can't be blamed for committing an act of violence if you become aware you are sitting near a fan who is quietly supporting the opposing team to the one you support? You sure you are not really a Millwall fan? Before the game maybe you should let Charlton know you have 'special needs' so that they can take the necessary precautions.
  • Options
    I've got a mate who says he's "Charlton and Millwall".

Do I get him a ticket?
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!