Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton v Millwall tickets available to all season ticket holders

123457»

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: PL54[/cite]Ban him Henry

He's metaphorically in our end just by posting here

I'm not Admin on here. I can't ban him even if I wanted to. Which I don't.
  • Options
    I got my old man a ticket to join me in the north upper for this one. Being an arsenal fan, would that be breaking the rules/law or upsetting to anyone? Apart from goonerhater of course
  • Options
    OhSouthLondon - Read the post mate.
  • Options
    whats it like having no football history groucho?
  • Options
    15. Those causing the aggro weren't Millwall fans.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Groucho78MFC[/cite]OhSouthLondon - Read the post mate.

Just did mate, i see what you mean now.
    My apologies.
  • Options
    never say sorry to them mate.
  • Options
    When West Ham play Millwall it's an East London Derby

When West Ham play Charlton it was also an East London Derby.

So when Charlton play Millwall is that a pwappa East Larndon Derby?

Pie & Mash & Jeelied Eels at Half time & all that? :-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]When West Ham play Millwall it's an East London Derby

When West Ham play Charlton it was also an East London Derby.

So when Charlton play Millwall is that a pwappa East Larndon Derby?

Pie & Mash & Jeelied Eels at Half time & all that? :-)

Danny Dyer style
    ;)
  • Options
    "Groucho, you didn't make it clear.

If you are saying that you, like I, detest fact that many Millwall fans take pleasure in their, deserved, fearsome reputation (the reason many of them choose to be Millwall fans IMHO) then say so and I will apologise."

I don't like it. The majority of Millwall fans don't. You lot seem to think we do, but we don't. There are minority that love it - they're f**king idiots. I don't actually enjoy some of the treatment that comes with being a Millwall fan - pubs closed, frogmarched around towns, and all that old carry-on. I do love that we are a vocal, passionate bunch on our travels....but why that should spill over into aggravation is beyond me. A lot of times (...and you wont believe me), a lot of trouble is due to oppo hoolies coming out because Millwall are in town. They're still in this mindset of "It's Millwall, and we can make a name for ourselves" - an old mindset. Times change. To be honest, i couldn't give a f**k for all that.

I'll say it now. If we get beat on the 19th, i'll happily come and meet all you Charlton Life folk, wherever it is that might be open, and i'll happily let you tear strips off me. It's only football. F**k it!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    "whats it like having no football history groucho?"

Compared to whose glittering histroy are we talking, nolly?
  • Options
    No more tit for tat. Millwall fans in Charlton ends - you run a risk if they make themselves known and you have bought them a ticket, end of story.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!