Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Brighton vs. Charlton (1/12/09) - Poll, Views, Team, Rambles

13»

Comments

• Options
    Taricco, the ex-Spurs fella.
  • Options
    Omozusi doesn't deserve a place on our 7 seater bench tonight - let alone Fulhams squad sheet!!! Maybe just nerves... doesn't look a League one player let alone a Prem one from the few games i've seen of him.

I would like Youga Sodje Dailly and Basey at the back, and Elliot only if he is 100%, otherwise Randolph the red nose reindeer.
  • Options
    Apparantely their left back is ''dreadful'' so hopefully Sam can have one of his better games.
  • Options
    Despite his first few games, I actually think that Omozusi might turn out to be an ok player. Just needs to get a few games under his belt.
  • Options
    Taricco a favourite of ours eh? With his theatrics and ridiculous reaction to Mills tackle in the play off first leg. Still didn't mind him as a player, even if he did have the worst ponciest characterisitic of an Argie cheat.

I'd carry on with Omo, keep Shelvey on the left but be quick to get Waggy on in the 2nd half if Shelvey starts meandering again. If Shelvey can't be positionally disciplined on the left then he doesn't deserve to be in the center of a midfield four. Having said that I'd play 4-5-1, and have Spring in the middle and swap him and Shelvey if Shelvey went awol; if he didn't dig in a midfield five he'd be off Racon early on.
  • Options
    Well my source says no Youga Definately out so for me the kid gets the nod. If its not looking good then the shuffle would be dailey out wide and have sodje and llera on for the set pieces.
  • Options
    id rather if richardson or youga not fit, then put sodje at right back would do better job still reckon would get forward a bit
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    [cite]Posted By: ColinTat[/cite]
    I'd carry on with Omo, keep Shelvey on the left but be quick to get Waggy on in the 2nd half if Shelvey starts meandering again. If Shelvey can't be positionally disciplined on the left then he doesn't deserve to be in the center of a midfield four. Having said that I'd play 4-5-1, and have Spring in the middle and swap him and Shelvey if Shelvey went awol; if he didn't dig in a midfield five he'd be off Racon early on.

Amazing !!!!! I was thinking exactly the same
  • Options
    edited December 2009
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: CAFCBourne[/cite]Well my source says no Youga Definately out so for me the kid gets the nod. If its not looking good then the shuffle would be dailey out wide and have sodje and llera on for the set pieces.

Leave Dailly exactly where he is, at all costs.
    [cite]Posted By: johnnybev1987[/cite]id rather if richardson or youga not fit, then put sodje at right back would do better job still reckon would get forward a bit

That's a better idea ....... as long as he can be positionally sound. Sodje likes to get forward sometimes, and gives us extra height at set pieces. And it means Semedo can sit as normal.

But Omo finished strongly against Brizzle R, so Parky might consider he's worth a start.
  • Options
    Lol Uncle! :-)
  • Options
    A request from Luva luva whose working tonight, any radio coverage anywhere?
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: ColinTat[/cite]Taricco a favourite of ours eh? With his theatrics and ridiculous reaction to Mills tackle in the play off first leg. Still didn't mind him as a player, even if he did have the worst ponciest characterisitic of an Argie cheat.

I'd carry on with Omo, keep Shelvey on the left but be quick to get Waggy on in the 2nd half if Shelvey starts meandering again. If Shelvey can't be positionally disciplined on the left then he doesn't deserve to be in the center of a midfield four. Having said that I'd play 4-5-1, and have Spring in the middle and swap him and Shelvey if Shelvey went awol; if he didn't dig in a midfield five he'd be off Racon early on.[/quote]

One of the best things Mills ever did whilst with us originally.......believe he lamped him in the players lounge after that game.
  • Options
    heaney thumped him.

Mills was sent off for a foul on him.

Kins tells the nose breaking story well. Can you imagine the coverage that would get nowadays?
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]heaney thumped him.

Mills was sent off for a foul on him.

Kins tells the nose breaking story well. Can you imagine the coverage that would get nowadays?[/quote]

Oh yeah.....I remember now. Have heard Kins tell the story now you mention it. I dread to think the coverage that sort of incident would get nowadays.
  • Options
    That's quality. I never knew that. What with Nicholls given it the bigg 'un whilst sitting in the Ipswich crowd! didn't mind Tarrico as a player, but he sure didn't half deserve a fierce punch now and then.
  • Options
    Isn't StevieBrownwon'tletyoudown at Brighton now?
  • Options
    bbc sussex not sure if itll work
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited December 2009
    Oops...just realised that this isn't the match thread....

Soz, admin.