Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Brighton v Charlton - Match Thread (Post Match Views from Page 9)

191011121315»

Comments

• good 3 points (as any are) but a dull game of what i could(n't) see of it ......
    highlight was as jvl pointed out the brighton fans keeping the ball away from the steward....

comfortable enough for us in the end without breaking swet long may it continue ..... give me the old trafford and prawn sarnies over that shit anyday
  • Ooh Aah at away game SHOCK!

(Sorry mate, had to say it before someone else did!)
    :o)
  • [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]Ooh Aah at away game SHOCK!

(Sorry mate, had to say it before someone else did!)
    :o)
    Sorry Oggy!

http://www.charltonlife.com/forum/comments.php?DiscussionID=30808&page=1#Item_4
  • Bugger!

Westy, how was I to know it was already on the most obscure thread ever ...?

;o)
  • Ketman senior did the Corporate Box thing at Brighton last night. Had Steve Brown, Gary Nelson & Fatboy Slim in with him amongst others. How the other half live eh !
  • [cite]Posted By: johnnybev1987[/cite]est chant was the one about the police woman and policeman who looked quite close, forgot how it went but something to do with going home tonight

That's right, as the two PCs walked slowly round the running track in front of us, when the female officer was slightly ahead, the bloke in front of us would scream "Come ON love, you're beating him, RUN!!" Brilliantly silly.
  • I'd forgotten the Tourette's one, Stone. That was brilliant !

Anyone know who the wag in question is ?
  • Scott Wagstaffe - quality as ever
  • great double save from the brighton keeper stopping mooney
  • Sponsored links:

• Superb double save.

Liking Deon's celebration.