Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Poor Old Gazza

Comments

• Options
    but he's currently posting on twitter... so that cant be the real Gazza?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]but he's currently posting on twitter... so that cant be the real Gazza?
    Lol, probably not. I got the news from Sky on Twitter.
  • Options
    weird tho as he answered some personal questions to mark bright to establish that it was the real one.
  • Options
    it is him, hes took pics of himself next to the telly with the date and time
  • Options
    yes just read that incident was a while ago.
  • Options
    was at an evening with Gary Mabbut on friday night and he said that him and Terry venables are working closely with Gazza but he is really struggling right now, he reckoned unless there is a dramatic change in his personality it could all end terribly but there are people within football working hard to get Gazza right
  • Options
    He's got mental health problems and drink problems...

Probably the worst combination a bloke could have...
  • Options
    Assuming a conviction, he's a common criminal and forget any sympathy! Why should people believe he has mental health problems? He's just a waste of space and deserves a clump not sympathy!! Driving without insurance and whilst disqualified etc is considered almost a non-crime in some quarters. Did he forget when he got that car..yeah like f*ck he did! He just didn't give a sh*t!
    Try having your kid's 2 y.o. Volkswagen Golf written-off by the idiotic driving of an 18 y.o. black kid with no insurance, no licence, no tax on his pile of junk car and to add insult to injury my son then also gets a bill for almost £2000 from the finance company on top of the insurance settlement!!Yes I now know about "Gap" insurance! And don't jump on my back for saying "black" because this kid gave massive typical black cocky attitude and couldn't give a monkey's that my son was in hospital 4 days and all this little piece of shite got was £250 fine (to be paid at £2.00 per month...yeah unbelievable) statutory 3 points on a licence he doesn't have! So bollox to the waster Gasgoine - if he needs treatment then do it in the Nick! No symathy for him or his ilk whatsoever, yet on here you lot are!
    Now I'm sure that you one or three of you will say that I'm being rascist...I'm not. So go f*ck yourselves on that one! (Tough luck Henry Mother Theresa Irving). Facts are facts, live with 'em!
  • Options
    England legend Paul Gascoigne is recovering in hospital after being involved in a car accident.

The former Newcastle, Tottenham and Rangers player was in a serious but not life-threatening condition at Newcastle General Hospital following the accident in the city at 9.45pm on Sunday.

The 43-year-old, who has battled drink and drug addiction and depression since the end of his playing career, was one of three people in a Vauxhall Astra which crashed at Sandhill on Newcastle's quayside.

"For reasons yet to be established, the car left the road and collided with a lamppost," a Northumbria Police spokesman said.

Arrested
    "A female driver and two male passengers were taken to hospital with injuries which were not described as life-threatening.

"A 36-year-old woman has been arrested on suspicion of drink-driving and bailed pending further inquiries.

"The condition of the two men in hospital has been described as serious but not life-threatening. The woman has been discharged."

The dark blue Astra crashed into a lamppost next to Newcastle's historic Guildhall, close to the Tyne Bridge.

Fragments of car bodywork and shattered glass surrounded the bent and twisted lamppost, which was crushed against the building's 19th century east pillars.
  • Options
    Ever get the feeling you are watching someone slowly but surely on the path to an early death.....Jeez old son, you're not long for this world I reckon......a tragedy unfolding before our eyes.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Sad case but at least he was not driving which was my first assumption
  • Options
    ...
  • Options
    It is like watching a car crashing in very slow motion, I cannot help wondering how different things would have been had he signed for Sir Alex at the time rather than Tottenham. Having encountered him in the tunnel before a game and lived to tell the tale, I can only tell you what a nice bloke he is, I hope he sorts his demons out, I really do, but he has to want to and I am not sure he does.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: PeteF[/cite]It is like watching a car crashing in very slow motion, I cannot help wondering how different things would have been had he signed for Sir Alex at the time rather than Tottenham. Having encountered him in the tunnel before a game and lived to tell the tale, I can only tell you what a nice bloke he is, I hope he sorts his demons out, I really do, but he has to want to and I am not sure he does.

More like he doesn't know how Pete.
  • Options
    Your may be right SoundAsa£, either way its not nice to watch, The PFA and Tony Adams charity have tried to help him, such a shame.
  • Options
    I have been following him on Twitter these last few months. Shame as he's done a lot for charity on there recently - mainly all he said was he was going fishing.... made it seem like he was back to good health.

He seems to have removed his account.
  • Options
    Is it any coincidence that all this happens as the World Cup starts?

It was 20 years ago today................
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: jimmymelrose[/cite]Is it any coincidence that all this happens as the World Cup starts?

It was 20 years ago today................

Sgt Pepper taught the band to play.
  • Options
    Former footballer Paul Gascoigne is to face a drink-driving charge after he was arrested by police, it has been revealed.

The 43-year-old was stopped by officers in the Jesmond area of Newcastle on Friday afternoon.

He was breathalysed and charged with drink-driving and will appear at Newcastle Magistrates Court on October 20.

The former Newcastle United, Tottenham, Lazio, Rangers, Middlesbrough and Everton player has suffered with alcoholism for years.

He already faces a separate drink-driving charge dating back to February, which will be heard next month.

Last week, Gascoigne was lined up to become boss of Garforth Town, in the Evostik First Division North League, but he pulled out of the deal.

A Northumbria Police spokesman said: "A 43-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of drink-driving in the Jesmond area at around 2.45pm on Friday October 8.

"He was charged with driving with excess alcohol and bailed to appear before Newcastle Magistrates on October 20
  • Options
    I'm going down to the court with a fishing rod, a chicken and dressing gown.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    He'll be dead before he's fifty.
  • Options
    Each day a new problem.

Sky News:
    Paul Gascoigne has been arrested by Northumbria police following a drugs raid on a house in North Tyneside
  • Options
    If he goes on the run I'll take him a fishing rod, a chicken, a dressing gown and a tin of beer.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: McLovin[/cite]If he goes on the run I'll take him a fishing rod, a chicken, a dressing gown and a tin of beer.

[cite]Posted By: Mortimerician[/cite]I'm going down to the court with a fishing rod, a chicken and dressing gown.
  • Options
    I'll seek to develop more original thoughts, sorry for any distress caused.
  • Options
    Class A as well

Not looking good for the lad

He will be dead before long such a shame someone should scetion him and get him sorted out this is a real tragedy unfolding before us

Come on Gazza

Sort yourself out son

I feel like kidnapping him and handcuffing him to my radiator until he dries out
  • Options
    He is past help.

Will fade away in prison, come out, then eventually do a George best.
  • Options
    proper wrongen. he was a better footballer than a criminal. never known anyone to get caught so much.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]I feel like kidnapping him and handcuffing him to my radiator until he dries out

Are you Boy George in disguise?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: RalphMilnesgut[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]I feel like kidnapping him and handcuffing him to my radiator until he dries out

Are you Boy George in disguise?

i wouldnt try and give him one there in lies the difference