Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

For Southeastern commuters tomorrow

13»

Comments

• Options
    I've had hardly anything to do all morning because my boss couldn't be bothered to come in!
  • Options
    C*nts

I left early yesterday and got the tube from Green Park to London Bridge. At London Bridge there was severe delays and loads of people waiting so I got back on the tube and went to North Greenwich. When I got North Greenwich there was no buses so I had to walk to Charlton station. At Charlton station there was severe delays so I waited and waited until finally it came. Got to Abbey Wood and again no buses so I had to walk to Thamesmead. Total jouney time 2 and half hours to go from Green Park to Thamesmead. Thank you so much South Eastern c*nt bags!

Then this morining got on packed train from Abbey Wood and was 40 mins delayed! I had to sit next to a fat bloke cos it was the only seat available! The fat bloke must have been 25 stone as he took up half of my seat and i had only one arse cheek on the seat. Got to London Bridge and got the tube to Green Park and sat next to an old bag who took my arm rest and had her newspaper in my face. Got to work 40 mins late - c*ntords!

New Years resolution would be for the fat bloke to go on a major diet. The old bag to get some manners and South Eastern to go and f*ck themselves ;)
  • Options
    After waiting an hour and a half with no information or signs of any trains went home. Hope the useless fecks manage some sort of 'service' tomorrow. They are a joke.
  • Options
    I think the fat bloke you refer to posts on here under the name of Dave mehmet.
  • Options
    Trust me Steve, this guy was proper fat! Im not talking a bit of a beer belly fat or eaten a few pies and mash fat but more like elephant fat!
  • Options
    Here's the link from SE Trains website if you want to make a complaint:
    https://www.southeasternrailway.co.uk/index.php/contact_us/feedbacks/index

Probably a waste of time but I quite enjoyed venting my anger when I finally got to work this morning.

If you really want to make a nuisance of yourself you can write to them at this address:
    Friars Bridge Court , 41-45 Blackfriars Road , London
    SE1 8PG,UK

Copy in the Department For Transport, they'll take you a bit more seriously if they can see you've registered your complaint at a higher level:
    Department for Transport
    Great Minster House
    76 Marsham Street
    London
    SW1P 4DR
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: MrLargo[/cite]If you really want to make a nuisance of yourself you can write to them at this address:
    Friars Bridge Court , 41-45 Blackfriars Road , London
    SE1 8PG,UK
    Alternatively, I'm directly opposite on Blackfriars Road so if anyone would like me to run across the street and shout some abuse I'm more than happy.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: davy[/cite]Trust me Steve, this guy was proper fat! Im not talking a bit of a beer belly fat or eaten a few pies and mash fat but more like elephant fat!

So it was lesberrystash then!!