Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton v Swindon - MATCH THREAD

edited December 2009 in General Charlton
Fore the benefit of you losers who haven't got the backbone to tell your wife / mother / mother in law that you're going to football and that's that :-)

Comments

• Options
    Thought I'd post early as I'm out this afternoon with family! I'm in Shrewsbury over Christmas and won't be back to Kent until late tonight. Hopefully when I log on later tonight I'll see lots of happy posts.

COYR!!!!!
  • Options
    We're off out now to non-football friends for the rest of the day,if they let me I might get to see the results later.

Although I've forecast we'll loose it is usual for us to win well if I can't get near a TV or PC!!!!!!!

COYR
  • Options
    Charlton: Elliot; Omozusi, Basey, S Sodje, Llera; Spring, Semedo, Shelvey, Bailey; A Sodje, Burton.

Subs: Randolph, Solly, Racon, Wagstaff, McKenzie, Dickson, McLeod.

Swindon: Lucas; Amankwaah, Jean-Francois, Cuthbert, Greer; McGovern, Ferry, Douglas, Sheehan; Paynter, Austin.

Subs): Smith, Hutchinson, Timlin, O'Brien, Macklin, Ward, Revell.

Referee: P Miller
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    A diamond formation says Parkinson. I don't know whether this is the right game to try out a new formation and tactics?! And Racon must be doing something wrong for Spring to come into contention before him. I can see him leaving in the January transfer window now.
  • Options
    No Dailly? Did I miss something?

Come on Jonjo - announce your return in style
  • Options
    Maybe spring suits the diamond formation better
  • Options
    Two of our remaining four ever presents missing. Sam Suspended I assume Dailey is injured.
  • Options
    Dailly is ill.
    There is also a change at the back with the ill Christian Dailly replaced in central defence by Miguel Llera.

Not the most convincing team to me but we don't have loads of options. Don't think Parky is looking at playing a diamond midfield in the long term, surely just something he see's as the best option with the players available today. Wagstaff struggled against Millwall, Sam is suspended and Shelvey, Spring and Racon are all waiting for their chance, this gives 2 of them a game. Racon I'd imagine will have to fight for his place after saying he didn't want to play on the left. McKenzie can play on the left but is a striker, and probably not fit enough to start yet.

I assume it'll be Semedo sitting back, Shelvey forward with Bailey and Spring in the middle.

Good to see Solly is back and on the bench.
  • Options
    I can't make it today, has anyone got a link or radio station?
  • Options
    According to the Beeb, Spring had a shot off target after 17 seconds.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Sam Sodje gone off probably to sort out a head injury, playing with 10 men for now.
  • Options
    The mother-in-law has just come round,well thats good timing.Bo#$%@&s.Catch you later.
    Come on you Addicks.
  • Options
    Burton heads over the bar.
  • Options
    F5 is the button of the day - me thinks COYR!
  • Options
    Sam Sodje sent off :-(
  • Options
    doh
  • Options
    We've got sam sodje
    A liability
  • Options
    see if we have the balls of millwall last week? i doubt it!
  • Options
    F##k.... Norwich winning as well
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Scoham[/cite]Sam Sodje sent off :-(

What for? Last man?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Send off sodje damn it
  • Options
    Biggest waste of a sending off ever, 2 footed on the edge of THEIR box
  • Options
    Can't see that 10 digging in like Millwall.
  • Options
    what a wolly
  • Options
    Any change of formation etc. ??
  • Options
    There goes any chance of 3 points then!!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]Biggest waste of a sending off ever, 2 footed on the edge of THEIR box

Lordy.

SA 170-4 for those trying to follwo the cricket as well. Smith run out on 75
  • Options
    i think they will dig in colin tat but digging in with ten men playing millwall is another matter though
  • Options
    SA now 170-5. C'mon England and COYR - time to step up to the plate
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]Biggest waste of a sending off ever, 2 footed on the edge of THEIR box
    Really? Ridiculous.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!