Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton v Swindon - MATCH THREAD

Comments

• Options
    Well done boys that is a great result in the circumstances and thank god we opted out of the cup as we will need that weekend to help recover
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: cfgs[/cite]So if you were not listening how do you know?

Sorry once the goal went in I was to busy shouting (and swearing) at the top of my voice to hear the description of the goal.
  • Options
    Get in!! Well done to the 9 men + subs. If last weeks draw felt like a defeat then todays result has got to feel like the opposite,great result considering!!
  • Options
    Get in there you lovely Red Boys!!
  • Options
    Superb, we've only got 9 men, we've only got 9 men. That has screwed up the ref's away banker then!
  • Options
    Wonder what the Leeds fans think - see it's not just their lot that can score ast minute goals.

Top result in the circumstances and thanks for updates all.
  • Options
    Get in Basey and Llera! Massive achievement, it'll give the lads no end of cheer. Plus McKenzie and someone else will have to come up to the plate when Burton's off for a match.

Four assists for Basey now. Whatever his weaknesses, the boy is much improved positionally and he still delivers a killer cross. In this div that's something that get's you points much more than loses points. Basey and LLera are becoming mu cult heroes.

Am stuck at home putting together a fooking awful Project Proposal for work..... and you've given me a HUGE ammount of energy! Good on ya boys.
  • Options
    wow - well done, even better than the millwalls 10 men!
  • Options
    I'M BACK!!

# The referee signals the end of the game.
    # 90:00+3:12 The assist for the goal came from Grant Basey.
    # 90:00+3:12 GOAL - Miguel Angel Llera : Charlton 2 - 2 Swindon Miguel Angel Llera scores a goal from inside the six-yard box to the bottom left corner of the goal. Charlton 2-2 Swindon.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Morts-Genius[/cite]wow - well done, even better than the millwalls 10 men!

Typical of those bstds to return to normal today.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Cordoban Addick[/cite]

Sorry once the goal went in I was to busy shouting (and swearing) at the top of my voice to hear the description of the goal.

No offence mate, that was an attempt at humour as your statment made it sound like you had psychic ability
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    Llera is a Llegend ....!
  • Options
    I am really pleased for Llera and Basey. We need Llera to be confident, if he is I think he is a good player for this division. And he's Andalucian.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: cfgs[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Cordoban Addick[/cite]

No offence mate, that was an attempt at humour as your statment made it sound like you had psychic ability

None taken. Realised how daft it read when I looked at it again!
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    The Swindon manager must be eating his team alive ......!!

Surrendering 2 points in the last minute to a team with only 9 men. Jeez!
  • Options
    Looking at the player match stats - it says that we had 49% of the possession. Which is incredible conidering we had nine men for 55 mins.
  • Options
    Bitter sweet match! Gutted at the sending off- elated at Jonjo's goal- sickened by the 2nd sending off and the inevitable Swindon goals that followed, preparing myself for the worst but thinking we were robbed by a card happy ref and now elated again thanks to our plucky never say die Llera! God bless him. The full 11 would have crushed them but in the circumstances this feels like a victory. Roll on Brentford!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]The Swindon manager must be eating his team alive ......!!

Surrendering 2 points in the last minute to a team with only 9 men. Jeez!

Much worse than to 10 :-)
  • Options
    Anything the spanners can do,we can do better....
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: RedZed333[/cite]Anything the spanners can do,we can do better....

Apart from act like a bunch of Fucking C**Ts that beat up on families and the disabled
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    behave this was not a local derby we bottled that.
  • Options
    Pity the poor East Stand-ers who left early to "beat the traffic".

They would have missed that Llate Llate goal from Llera

;o)
  • Options
    Was following the BBC commentary and didn't even notice Sodje went off as well, was happy enough with 10 men grabbing a late equaliser.
  • Options
    Sounded like Sodje fully deserved red, but what about Deon? Utterly stupid to get a yellow for dissent... but hey committed players lose their temper sometimes.... Was the second one of his decent 50-50 challenges or was it a futile lunge?
  • Options
    Cheers for all the updates. Started in the pub - ended up getting bo**oked for doing phone updates at the table with in-laws. See you all at Brentford
  • Options
    "But things took a major turn for the worse four minutes later when Burton, who had already been booked, needlessly punched the ball out of Lucas’ hand and picked up a second yellow to leave Charlton in single figures. "

Burton did what ....?

Just 4 minutes after being booked when the ref didn't give us the penalty.

Unbelievable. I always thought Burton was one of our players who actually had a brain.
  • Options
    Anyone see that Leeds are losing at home to Hartlepool ....?
  • Options
    Llera was absolute crap!!!! Hahahaha

Bailey was fantastic, as was Spring, Semedo.

If I was Manager I would fine both Burton and Sodje 2 years wages!

>< much brains.
  • Options
    SHUT UP OGGY YOU JONAH!!!!!
  • Options
    Out of interest, what was the formation? The Mourinho magic square?
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!