Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Warsaw vs. Charlton - 2nd Jan 2010 - GAME CALLED OFF AT SILLY O CLOCK

Comments

• Options
    0-4 to Charlton. Burton brace, one for Dickson and Dailley back on the score sheet.

EASY.
  • Options
    a convincing win would be a nice start to the new year ,but after 3 draws any sort of win will do ,come on u addicks.
  • Options
    im not being crazy here but i seriously think we could get 4 or 5 but will be happy with 2!
  • Options
    1 -10 cafc
  • Options
    7-6 coming back from a 6-0 at half time
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ads[/cite]7-6 coming back from a 6-0 at half time

With ten men.
  • Options
    I can see us putting them to the sword, 4-1
  • Options
    They don't like it up 'em, cfgs !!
  • Options
    Have accurately predicted a draw for our last three games so i have gone for an away win (even though i think it will be another draw) !

Not sure about us at the moment. Liking the spirit and the attitude, but not seeing enough from midfield for me in terms of creativity (feel Bailey has been the only one really performing across the middle).

I'd go 442 and retain Dickson and put Burton back in. I think that partnership could work, given a chance.

Bit of man management needed with Dicko i feel. Got sent away, didn't really do it, but has come back and through circumstances been given a chance. I wouldn't take that chance away from him so quickly. This is his final saloon with us, complete make or break, and i thought he put in a decent performance on Sat. If he doesn't come good now, than that is that.
  • Options
    Im going to go for 3-1 to us, Bailey, Dicko and Dailly

On the pitch front, weather up here is a bit warmer with a bit of sun, plus some cloud cover so things looking a bit better for the game to be played.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Very good summary above AFKA, my feelings exactly. And I think that's how Parky sees the Dicko situation too, as some might have raised an eyebrow that he got the nod ahead of McKenzie at Brentford.

I really hope Dailly is back though, even though I greatly enjoyed Semedo's performance at Brentford. Does anyone know what's wrong with him? Flu,or a bad cold, maybe? In a way, I hope so, as that would explain his performance against Millwall.
  • Options
    From what I recall reading in one of PP's post-match interviews, Richard, Dailly's children were ill with a virus which he then caught. Apparently he attended on the morning of the Swindon game and was sent home unwell. I'm not a medical person, but if it (the virus) was in his system the previous Saturday, it could have affected his fitness.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Mike[/cite]We've had a 4-4, a 2-2 and a 1-1 logic suggests we are due a 3-3

Actually, logic would suggest we're due a 0.5-0.5 using that pattern, but I'm not sure that's possible.

If it gets as cold, up here, tonight as it did last night I can easily see the game being called off - my back lawn is still hard, but haven't got two dozen braziers on the go out there.
  • Options
    Just seen on the OS that they are having a pitch inspection at 9.30 on TUESDAY, great thats nearly 70 hours after the game is due to kick off.
    That will be handy then at least we will know whether it was a good idea to have played or not. If we lose on saturday and then the game is called off on Tuesday does that mean that we will get a chance to win the rearranged fixture. or heaven forbid we win and then it is called off will Sam Sodje still have 2 or 3 games left of his suspension and will Semedo be able to play against Hartlepool or not.
  • Options
    im going fora a 3-1 Charlton win, walsall form of late is quite good but i feel, burton & Daily back and dicko wanting to impress= charlton win and good performance to go with it

Dicko to score first, Bailey & burton
  • Options
    an easy 3-0 win and we can bring up old threads and moan at anyone that dared to be slightly critical about the previous 3 draws. but if we don't win then we can just point out that all that matters is the table in may,so there.
  • Options
    These really aren't a bad side, no wonder we are starting to faulter if the players are as cocky as you lot
  • Options
    how long does a pitch inspection take. Waiting as to whether to make some sarnies or not !!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]how long does a pitch inspection take. Waiting as to whether to make some sarnies or not !!

Make me some ;-)
  • Options
    ham or cheese ? pickle or piccalli ? :-))
  • Options
    Walsall section of the M6 closed due to snow this morning...not looking good, but fingers still crossed.
  • Options
    WSSWSS
    edited January 2010
    Suze is travelling up with sausage rolls, onion bhajis and other food so hunt her out.

Actually don't - I want it!
  • Options
    Surely piccalli would sort out any frozen pitch problems
  • Options
    I've got bhaji's, duck spring rolls, battered mushrooms, battered prawns, samosas and mince pies! At least if we get stuck in snow we won't go hungry!
  • Options
    ANOTHER INSPECTION AT MIDDAY BUT CONFIDENT WILL GO AHEAD
  • Options
    Cant eat cheese so best have ham, is Suzi going football or to a picnic ;-)
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Further pitch inspection at MIDDAY !! OS.
  • Options
    thats just her elevenses