Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

whats it like in london

edited January 2010 in Not Sports Related
hello fellas and lasses the snow is pouring down here in basingstoke and has been since half 5ish
just wondering how much snow fall there is in se7 and other parts of london

Comments

• JUST started in New Eltham.
  • no show in se7 yet!!
  • Raining here in Cornwall.

Still bloody cold though!
  • Just began to snow heavily in Medway.
  • nothing yet here in se9 but bloody freezing
  • yep just started snowing now
  • im personally bored of the snow now
  • A dusting out towards Brentford but nothing more as yet
  • Just started in Dartford
  • just started in se7
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: cafcadam[/cite]im personally bored of the snow now

I'm not ..... we don't get snow very often in the far flung balmy sub-tropical south west.
    When it does snow, the little kid inside me wants to get out and play!
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]Raining here in Cornwall.

Still bloody cold though!

And now it's even snowing down here!!
    My little puss is not too impressed though - he's been trying to break the front door down to get in the warm inside.

Snow beginning to settle.
    And Psycho the cat is licking his willy in front of the fire.
  • edited January 2010
    Nothing yet in SE3
    8 mins later...
    NOW snowing in SE3
  • Hit Bromley about 15 minutes ago. Seems to be doing well! Already covered the pavement
  • Bucketing it down in Herne Hill!
  • Been snowing for almost an hour here in Sevenoaks already well over an inch. its like a blizzard
  • Hello Ollywozere... glad to hear that I have to go to work in Bromley tomorrow.. so hopefully it wilk keep snowing al night.... its coming down like rain and settling fast... are we goign to get that 40 inches of snow I wonder.... that are basingstoke etcv are getting?
  • hello cafcdan.. how many inches have you got (i mean the snow of course)?? lol
  • Dartford is coming down quite heavily now - my roof and garden are easily covered
  • Here in eltham its coming down, my road is white now but not settling on house roofs, snow day working from home tomorrow? News said there will be ghost trains running tonight to keep the tracks clear
  • Shootershill its settling well :)
  • Sponsored links:

• coming down in Barnehurst now too.
  • About an inch in Maidstone.
  • Sunny Sidcup has a light dusting akin to sprinkling of icing sugar on top of a victoria sponge.
  • 6 inches already in crawley and it ain't stopping!
  • [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]Sunny Sidcup has a light dusting akin to sprinkling of icing sugar on top of a victoria sponge.
    How's that diet going?
  • Outside my gaff in DA1:

55137678-a604eda54c22c61e66c7764e264c3352.4b43c4d3-scaled.jpg
  • Nothing in Wickford but it had snowed in Westcliff when I was down that way this afternoon!
  • by my guesstimation i would say about 3-4 inches here in basingstoke
  • getting back to the subject heading I'd say it's overcrowded, dirty, expensive and not worth a visit from deepest Basingstoke. You'd be better off with a day out to Windsor.
  • cheers mates and is it still snowing there.. it looks like about a 2/3 cms already in the space of just half and hour.. its coming down like rain