Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

whats it like in london

Comments

• Options
    Just stopped in crawley. Got exactly 11cm of snow outside my house - nice
  • Options
    Just said on the news hampshire has been getting the worst of it in the south.
  • Options
    tv presenter being interviewed on sky from basingstoke now.....
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Rudders22[/cite]its coming down like rain

It's coming down like snow here!
  • Options
    New Eltham is now getting quite bad when i last looked 10mins ago, might go out in it in a min
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: wickford[/cite]Nothing in Wickford but it had snowed in Westcliff when I was down that way this afternoon!

Must have been very localised. Not a jot in Wakering all day.
  • Options
    Walshie, thats coz your on the posh side of town, it's a blizzard over here!
  • Options
    Anyone croydon way? Just wondering as I work there?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Stig[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: wickford[/cite]Nothing in Wickford but it had snowed in Westcliff when I was down that way this afternoon!

Must have been very localised. Not a jot in Wakering all day.

Yes indeed. Turned off the 127 to Southend Hospital and, whilst the roads were clear the gardens and parked cars were covered by about half an inch.
  • Options
    sorry creeepyaddick.. what i meant was that it was coming down like the pace of rain.. rather than slow and delicate is teeming with snow.. gonna have another look .. i want 4ft 11 of snow.. i aint gonna get it
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Not even a flake here in Braintree but my commute does take me to Dartford so might still get a snow day
  • Options
    Snowing nicely here in Sittingbourne. Slow and steady, just like my good self. Need plenty more to avoid going into work tomorrow though..
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: creepyaddick[/cite]Walshie, thats coz your on the posh side of town, it's a blizzard over here!

Its more sleety here now. Now.........do i bother going to work tomorrow???
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Rudders22[/cite]sorry creeepyaddick.. what i meant was that it was coming down like the pace of rain.. rather than slow and delicate is teeming with snow.. gonna have another look .. i want 4ft 11 of snow.. i aint gonna get it

you'd lose AFKA in that
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: C.Walsh'sLoveChild[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: creepyaddick[/cite]Walshie, thats coz your on the posh side of town, it's a blizzard over here![/quote]

Its more sleety here now. Now.........do i bother going to work tomorrow???[/quote]

I`m not yet again that could be cos i have a week off, even if I did`nt i would`nt bother going to work
    as I have a 2.5-3 mile walk from mine
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Superclive[/cite]Anyone croydon way? Just wondering as I work there?
    Yep - me. About half a centimetre here. Absolutely f***ing typical - looking at the forecast, it won't be heavy enough for me to justify not struggling into work tomorrow on the joke of a service Southern will run, and it's set to snow all poxy day in London, meaning my journey home will be an utter nightmare. What joy.
  • Options
    I cycle to the station, then train to london bridge, tube to canning town then dlr to prince regent. Can I be bothered? unless maybe creepy has a airport run in the morning which just so happened to be a pick up at city airport???
  • Options
    HUUUGE flakes coming down in Bromley now. Some as big as yer fist I tells ya! Exciting
  • Options
    Oh yeah, and its cold as well :)
  • Options
    less than an inch in Bexley village..... and it has stopped....... like the trains
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: C.Walsh'sLoveChild[/cite]I cycle to the station, then train to london bridge, tube to canning town then dlr to prince regent. Can I be bothered? unless maybe creepy has a airport run in the morning which just so happened to be a pick up at city airport???

Don't think so mate.
    Was working tonight til the white stuff appeared then it was goodnight vienna!

Can't afford for someone to drive into me.Best option would be to take yourself, after the obligatory fry-up, down to the snooty and pour copius amounts of beverage down thy throat!
  • Options
    hmmm i did that last snow day. what a jolly affair that was. Sounds alot more tempting than work
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Swisdom[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Rudders22[/cite]sorry creeepyaddick.. what i meant was that it was coming down like the pace of rain.. rather than slow and delicate is teeming with snow.. gonna have another look .. i want 4ft 11 of snow.. i aint gonna get it

you'd lose AFKA in that

and rudders :-)

lol been snowing here for god knows how long had to walk home for 40mins see snow today thread for details

oh yeah and im sevenoaks, im not a fan of this snow at all!
  • Options
    well its stopped and so going to bed to sleep nite john
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Rudders22[/cite]well its stopped and so going to bed to sleep nite john

night dude still pouring down here!
  • Options
    this is a good link

http://www.metcheck.com/V40/UK/HOME/
  • Options
    Just got up and been outside, got 6 inches here in my street. No work for me today, back to bed then i think pub will be the way of the day
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: C.Walsh'sLoveChild[/cite]Just got up and been outside, got 6 inches here in my street. No work for me today, back to bed then i think pub will be the way of the day

You always head straight for the pub, man after me own heart.....
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Leroy Ambrose[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Superclive[/cite]Anyone croydon way? Just wondering as I work there?
    Yep - me. About half a centimetre here. Absolutely f***ing typical - looking at the forecast, it won't be heavy enough for me to justify not struggling into work tomorrow on the joke of a service Southern will run, and it's set to snow all poxy day in London, meaning my journey home will be an utter nightmare. What joy.

Leroy,

Dont be dopey, ring them up all agitated and bothered and tell them youve just Fing slipped over on the ice and have done yourself a wrongon, etc.....

dont go to work for christs sake...
  • Options
    Update from Braintree - it's AFKAs icing sugar! That's it. A frankly pathetic little dusting.

Now I actually need to get up and drive to Dartford

not happy - wither give me a foot of snow so I don't bother or give me nothing. Don't make me have to encounter crap drivers all the way