Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Official - Palace In Administration

1414243444547»

Comments

• Options
    edited June 2010
    So much anger NLA.
    What's the REAL problem?
    Did the priest at your local church wear a Palace shirt, or is there something else you would like to share with us?
    They are just another football team, quite near us with therefore quite similar people supporting them.

Except that feckin dog. I hate that feckin dog.
  • Options
    They are truely scummy fans at a scummy club

kiddie beating old man punching 4 on to 1 scum

They dont wish us well and if the boot was on the other foot they would not be so supportive of us i cant believe the gestures of goodwill that have been offered i was niave enough myself to wish them to still have a club then after Swindon some of their comments were all about our club dying.

When we shared there they tried to kill us off (unlike West Ham)

They are filthy Vermin and i hate them

i truely hope that their club ceases to exist i do not see what it brings to this world apart from filth and disease
  • Options
    Has the pharmacy run out of your repeat prescription?
    Calm down man!
    you will do yourself a mischief

The Palace chaps on here are full of love, intelligent information and fraternal goodwill.
    No filthy vermin.

Except that feckin dog who looks like a large rat.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]

When we shared there they tried to kill us off (unlike West Ham)

i truely hope that their club ceases to exist i do not see what it brings to this world apart from filth and disease

Or let them ground share with us and extract large amounts and use the money to buy there best players..........NLA you could live on that day in day out no?
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    null
    [cite]Posted By: son of selhurst[/cite]

AFC Palace would be born and i would pish my pants

Yes I think you probably would, such a shame, and not to be mocked, but thankfully help is at hand.

http://www.nhs.uk/conditions/bedwetting/Pages/Introduction.aspx

nice try but like your team your jokes are cack

your poxy no good 2 bob shite club will soon run out of steam and you will be back into administration before you know it, your ground is a run down wreck with no chnace of improvements, i bet you sell it and share to raise money

and your deal is not yet concluded, many things get agreed in principle but blown out the water

And i will be waiting with the reaper and chuck the first shovel of dirt upon your clubs coffin

This would be like shooting fish in a barrel.....no sport in this at all for me, I'll just leave you to fester.
  • Options
    See you then. ta ra.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: son of selhurst[/cite]null
    [cite]

This would be like shooting fish in a barrel.....no sport in this at all for me, I'll just leave you to fester.

Leave Uncle out of this!!!
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    [cite aria-level=0 aria-posinset=0 aria-setsize=0]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]
    [cite aria-level=0 aria-posinset=0 aria-setsize=0]Posted By: son of selhurst[/cite]
    [cite aria-level=0 aria-posinset=0 aria-setsize=0]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]

Yes I think you probably would, such a shame, and not to be mocked, but thankfully help is at hand.

your poxy no good 2 bob shite club will soon run out of steam and you will be back into administration before you know it, your ground is a run down wreck with no chnace of improvements, i bet you sell it and share to raise money

and your deal is not yet concluded, many things get agreed in principle but blown out the water

And i will be waiting with the reaper and chuck the first shovel of dirt upon your clubs coffin

i aint festering far from it infact i am doing quite well

i would leave it as well cos like your stripey rubbish team you would only lose

now go back to bbs or holmsdale and take your little pal with you
  • Options
    I don't know (and don't really care) about anyone else, but I'm absolutely loving the new vitriolic and aggressive NLA on the latter part of this thread.

Keep up the good work.
  • Options
    Stick NLA up front, cant be worse than Akpo?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: son of selhurst[/cite]

i aint festering far from it infact i am doing quite well

i would leave it as well cos like your stripey rubbish team you would only lose

now go back to bbs or holmsdale and take your little pal with you

I'm sorry, that was just a noise.
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    [cite]Posted By: IA[/cite]I almost feel sorry for rocking robin. His club nearly died today and now he's been banned.
    He's a Swindon fan!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Friend Or Defoe[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: IA[/cite]I almost feel sorry for rocking robin. His club nearly died today and now he's been banned.
    He's a Swindon fan!

No he wasn't.
  • Options
    looks like cpfc have signed up and gona be o.k, i just really hope its not our turn next! i think it could be:(