Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Leeds & Norwich both losing

Comments

• Options
    saints 1-1
  • Options
    palace drop from 9th to 20th in a day
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Is this a typo on the BBC vidiprinter:

Dag & Red 0-3 Notts County: Ogogo (85 o.g.)

I make that 3 own goals...?? ;)
  • Options
    It looks like Norwich are nailin down one of the automatic promotion spots, but not a bad evening unless Leeds conjure up three goals in two minutes.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: BlackForestReds[/cite]It looks like Norwich are nailin down one of the automatic promotion spots.[/quote]

The same was said about Leeds...
  • Options
    Exactly a month back Leeds had promotion done and dusted. Norwich are playing well but i'd be concerned that with 18 games left they might be peaking too early.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: BigRedEvil[/cite]Exactly a month back Leeds had promotion done and dusted. Norwich are playing well but i'd be concerned that with 18 games left they might be peaking too early.

I agree that Norwich are by no means certainties, but I find this idea of them being worrying about 'peaking early' a little odd.

Would they be less concerned if they weren't winning every single game?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: mart77[/cite]we really need to stop these type threads. :0(
    C'mon, surely you're too old for superstition?
  • Options
    I'd have taken one of them losing tonight before the games started.

Obviously Parky Grayson is not the saviour a lot of Leeds fans thought he was...
  • Options
    Of course its nice to be winning. But if we were in Norwich i'd be worried if we could keep it up for 18 more games. One of the 3 will bottle it going into the last 10 games. Hopefully it wont be us
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Friend Or Defoe[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: mart77[/cite]we really need to stop these type threads. :0(
    C'mon, surely you're too old for superstition?

It's the hope that kills me! ;0)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: BigRedEvil[/cite]Of course its nice to be winning. But if we were in Norwich i'd be worried if we could keep it up for 18 more games. One of the 3 will bottle it going into the last 10 games. Hopefully it wont be us
    Still think one of Colchester/Swindon will spring a surprise.
  • Options
    crikey there all catching up
  • Options
    Good job Llera scored that coolly taken equaliser against Swindon over xmas! If only our forwards had his skill in a crisis :-)
  • Options
    It really does show what a good result we got against Swindon doesnt it?
  • Options
    great win could be vital
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]It really does show what a good result we got against Swindon doesnt it?

and they weren't all that either!!
    With 11 we'd have battered them
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]great win could be vital
    We drew mate. ;-)
  • Options
    oh crikey,great draw could be vital
  • Options
    This makes last night even more annoying IMO

Leeds have 2 games a week for 4 weeks now so maybe they are creaking. We should have won last night and I hope parky gave them a rocket today
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: BigRedEvil[/cite]Of course its nice to be winning. But if we were in Norwich i'd be worried if we could keep it up for 18 more games. One of the 3 will bottle it going into the last 10 games. Hopefully it wont be us
    Still think one of Colchester/Swindon will spring a surprise.

Would that be the same Swindon that couldn't beat us when we were down to nine men with an hour of the match left?
  • Options
    Ditto, you either see it as a lost opportunity, or a second chance that we have to take. Or both of course.

Leeds have Colchester at the weekend
  • Options
    I see Tranmere warmed up for saturday with a win :-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chaz Hill[/cite]I see Tranmere warmed up for saturday with a win :-)

well they're on a great run now like orient were so maybe a point wouldn't be too bad against them ... if we can hold on for 80 minutes maybe push for a late winner if we hold on...... such a tough league
  • Options
    If that's peaking too early, I wouldn't mind a bit of it!
  • Options
    Evening lads long time since i paid a visit and as i thought you are revelling in our demise, the only thing i will say is i would rather the bad patch come now when there is still plenty of time to sort it out rather than the last ten games or so, i personally am not panicking just yet and fully expect to get back on track. I watched your game last night and thought you were shite just like we sounded tonight and i fully expect more ups and downs in the coming months for yourselves and Norwhich. Suppose we could all hope for Norwhich to go into admin and make life easier for both of us but somehow i can't see it happening, look foreward to seeing you at your place and hope its less hassle than we got at the yids on Sunday some really hard men there throwing punches at dads with there kids and the old bill turning a blind eye must be a southern thing as Millwall are the same, Colchester saturday is now a must win just to get us back on track then hope we do spurs on wednesday as i unlike some want us to stay in the cup as long as possible and im desperate for a wembley visit in the jpt but we are making hard work of that as well. Good luck and lets hope Delia does the right thing and pull the the plug and gets Norwhich 10 pts deducted and we can all sleep easier.
  • Options
    Not at the game then Oakey Cokey ?

Armchair
  • Options
    Couldn't get a ticket mate thats the problem when you have 4-5000 wanting tickets and theres only 3000 available. Not a bad following on a tuesday night im sure you would agree and doubt you brought that to Leeds on a Saturday.
  • Options
    Excuses - was the ground sold out ?

Armchair
  • Options
    No idea but as with every team we have visited this season they had thier biggest crowd of the season doesn't seem to be the case when you boys visit. What was your crowd last night for the derby with Orient?