Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Leeds & Norwich both losing

12346»

Comments

• Options
    let's drop the big words and showmanship .... in a nutshell 'our support is wank'
  • Options
    oohaah, what do you gain from slating our own support? it's repetitive and mind bogglingly boring.

Our support isn't the best by a long mile, but you saying that won't change anything so get over it. It's support, big shitting deal, let's just get ourselves into the play offs and see what our turn out at Wembley is and atmosphere there... that'll be interesting...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: PL54[/cite]Perhaps the fans' reaction is because the players often look like they don't give a shit and Parky is beginning to run out of excuses ? Just my opinion - to which I am entitled
    Sorry 54, but I must disagree with you there.
    This bunch are playing for the shirt 100 times more than we have had in the last few years.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: creepyaddick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: PL54[/cite]Perhaps the fans' reaction is because the players often look like they don't give a shit and Parky is beginning to run out of excuses ? Just my opinion - to which I am entitled
    This bunch are playing for the shirt 100 times more than we have had in the last few years.

agreed, they are going for it.... for the last fewyears and the back end of prem years, and then the rubbish pards got in.. they couldnt give two shades of bat shit about charlton and hence we collapsed.... this lot are giving their all..... hence why we shouldsupport them....
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: mascot88[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: creepyaddick[/cite]

agreed, they are going for it.... for the last fewyears and the back end of prem years, and then the rubbish pards got in.. they couldnt give two shades of bat shit about charlton and hence we collapsed.... this lot are giving their all..... hence why we shouldsupport them....

Well said mascot, I'll be there as I'm sure we can give that little extra and help get us over the finishing line.
  • Options
    I agree with what creepy said too - and it certainly puts the team performances in the past couple of seasons into perspective!

Things are better this season, but whether they are sufficiently better remains to be seen. I think the vast majority of fans deserve credit for sticking by a team that has served up some soul destroying drivel in the past couple of seasons. To some exent, I think that many are still coming to terms with where we are and how far we've fallen. Basically, it still hurts.
  • Options
    agree with oooh ah sadly.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Six-a-bag-of-nuts[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Stig[/cite]Noticed Dickie Davis praising the Leeds fans for their support when they were still losing towards the end. Can't help but think that's a big difference between Leeds & Norwich and us and it could be crucial at the end of the season.

I noticed at the end of the Saints / Pompey game, the Saints fans standing and applauding their team off.
    They had just been stuffed 4-1 by their hated rivals.

Can you imagine if it was us and Palace - ours would have got resounding boos and "you don't know what yer doing".

We really need to get behind the team on the run-in,
    Instead we just sit around waiting for the team to lift us, and then get on their back when it isn't happening for us.

We gave a good account of ourselves. If any of you watched the game you would have seen that it was a case of Saints not taking their chances and David James playing a blinder. Pompey hit us on the counter for 3 of the 4 goals which was a disappointment but we played well yesterday, they deserved the praise.

Had we been in the same league as them and played exactly the same and still lost - they would have been boo'ed off.