Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

John Terry & Wayne Bridge

14567810»

Comments

• Options
    edited February 2010
    [cite]Posted By: IA[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: RodneyCharltonTrotta[/cite]Gazza knocked his missus about...england media luvvie and legend that just let his demons get better of him.

'Love him' is some stretch ....seem to recall sympathetic documentaries being made about him and maybe im mistaken but Im sure his been on a few football panels since he knocked his missus about.

[cite]Posted By: RodneyCharltonTrotta[/cite]Lee Hughes kills someone in a car and legs it....back in football and not raising eyebrows..

You're kidding, right? Notts County fans think he's a scumbag, but yes, he is playing football. A man has to work. ....sure but didnt get half the stick Terry got.
    [cite]Posted By: RodneyCharltonTrotta[/cite]John Terry....gets his leg over with a french sort who is EX of a team mate and now being villified as if he deserves it as much as Gary Glitter or Bin laden.

I love exaggerations .... indeed, thus proving my point about the media exaggerating who JT has shagged
    [cite]Posted By: RodneyCharltonTrotta[/cite]Cant imagine this happenning in any other country in contention for the world cup...Italy and France this sort of thing is par the course as Brerlesconi demonstrates.

Is the USA another country? Tiger Woods ring any bells? Not sure Berlusconi is that secure anyway, and he certainly wouldn't be if he didn't own the media and have alleged links with certain unpleasant and powerful organisations in the south of Italy ..... I very much doubt the US public give a shit what their footballers do and wouldnt give a damn if he wins the Ryder cup. Well Berlesconi gets voted in...or is Italy suddenly no longer a democracy?
    [cite]Posted By: RodneyCharltonTrotta[/cite]Pele and George Best werent angels on that front, Maradonna stuck half a ton of Colombian marching powder up his hooter, shot at journalists and probably left the toilet seat up amongst other things yet is a national hero because of "What he does on the pitch" where it matters.

What are you talking about with Pele? Allegations that he's gay? If you are, I'm not sure what you're referring to. George Best was a wasted talent. More for pity than anger - apart from obviously very selfishly drinking away that liver, and most football fans have their moral conscience right on him. Maradona spent years trying to rebuild his character after the shame of his past.

...Pele put it around with the ladies. Think JT is a pratt but I find it more concerning if people would let their children have (the majority) of modrern day footballers as moral role models.

Anyway thanks for taking all the time to disect my post line by line with such passion....Im flattered.
  • Options
    JTJT
    edited March 2010
    [cite]Posted By: guinnessaddick[/cite].[div class=Attachments id=Attachments_642568 noWrap=false][ul compact=false][div noWrap=false]jt.jpg[/div][/ul][/div]

Hoping no one saw that...

Found this short clip highly amusing, autograph hunter and Terry:

Terry
  • Options
    You can see he's fuming and obviously had to hold his tongue as he saw the camera.

doubt he wrote best wishes tho...
  • Options
    It has been announced that next years shirt sponsor for John Terry will be Tampax. A spokesman for Tampax said ''To sponsor a c*nt going through such a bad period is exactly what our company is all about''
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]You can see he's fuming and obviously had to hold his tongue as he saw the camera.

doubt he wrote best wishes tho...

Lol, I thought that, he seemed to writing for a long time, I wonder what the message said
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: JT[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: guinnessaddick[/cite].[div class=Attachments id=Attachments_642568 noWrap=false][ul compact=false][div noWrap=false]jt.jpg[/div][/ul][/div][/quote]

[url=[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DK_YmoBF3uA[/url]]Terry[/url][/quote]

very funny,wonder what terry really put on that autograph!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: JT[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: guinnessaddick[/cite].[div class=Attachments id=Attachments_642568 noWrap=false][ul compact=false][div noWrap=false]jt.jpg[/div][/ul][/div]

Terry

Classic. Respect to the autograph hunter. Lol.
  • Options
    a095b62ba601cdf2e9b5ff3d0e9c8069_jtwindup.gif
  • Options
    Brilliant
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Seems like an accident that couldnt come at a worse time for Terry!!
  • Options
    Oh dear... John isn't the only one in the family doing it

I think Paul Terry was here as a youngster wasn't he?
  • Options
    Terry been re-installed as permanent england captain

Capello you really are a twat
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    [cite]Posted By: Scoham[/cite]Oh dear... John isn't the only one in the family doing it

I think Paul Terry was here as a youngster wasn't he?

The "mate" he did the dirty on killed himself as a result of that purportedly.

Horrible family and to reinstate John Terry as captain really has dropped cappello in my estimations.