Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

John Terry & Wayne Bridge

Comments

• Options
    But the Sun (i know, i know) says that Gudjohnsen, Mutu & another also had abit of her. They were all Chelsea players when Bridge and the Slag were together, so perhaps JT had a dabble a while back. Speculation of course.
  • Options
    As i understand it, Bridge went to City, she didn't want to move up north (which is a bit much when your husband is earning 70k a week and funding your life), then they split in the summer and then Terry got involved.

We'll all find out at the weekend anyway when she tells all for the 250k Max Clifford has negotiated for her.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    TRR - A footballer not a celebrity you say, thanks thats cleared that up.

Does anybody else know anything about father of the year, as mentioned several times earlier in this post. I know nothing about it, I was wondering what he had done to earn it? Perhaps something good?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Cordoban Addick[/cite]TRR - A footballer not a celebrity you say, thanks thats cleared that up.

Does anybody else know anything about father of the year, as mentioned several times earlier in this post. I know nothing about it, I was wondering what he had done to earn it? Perhaps something good?

Cheat

The best quote is "My family mean the world to me and receiving this award has made me feel extremely proud."
    Yes John, your family must mean everything!!
  • Options
    That Father of the Year award is a load of old shite. Take its counterpart, Mother of the Year, won by Jordan shortly after being spotted in Ibiza with her strides down by her ankles.
  • Options
    google Daddies Sauce dad of the year
  • Options
    Cheers Chris, VG and CI. So its a load of old bollox then, or is it super ironic (winky thing). I sort of hoped that he had done something remarkable, but having twins aint that rare, is it?
  • Options
    "John Terry should only be judged on his footballing ability, not his personal life"

Quote from TV by Tommy who's up Mary Brown (his pysio's wife) Docherty PMSL.
  • Options
    Saw a photo tonight with other players that have hadallaged affairs with Ms Peronroncel.
    1. Eidur Gudjonsen
    2.Adrian Mutu and in the photo ... wait for it
    our own little , Charlton's ex Scotty Parker........

Now, is that a 'rumour' or just the wrong picture...... we need to know....well actually we don't but surprised they showed the photo.....
    all of course 'alleged' but on page 7 standard.......
  • Options
    Wayne Bridge has bought his girlfriend a chocolate c**k for valentines from cadburys but she has told him she prefers Terrys
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    SiSi
    edited February 2010
    At the end of February Chelsea are playing away from home inbetween two European legs. Something John Terry will be more than familiar with
  • Options
    Of course, the fact that "The Sun" has exclusive Rights to his ramblings during the World Cup surely has nothing to do with these "alledged rumours".....
  • Options
    Heard Steve Curry on talksport this morning.Quite rightly said that if Bridge had consented to the affair and maybe even got involved(roasting scenario) as so many footballers do nowadays,then it all would have blown over by now.Make him right.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: uncle[/cite]Wayne Bridge has bought his girlfriend a chocolate c**k for valentines from cadburys but she has told him she prefers Terrys

From what I've read the only thing she hasn't had is Black Magic.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ken from bexley[/cite]Saw a photo tonight with other players that have hadallaged affairs with Ms Peronroncel.
    1. Eidur Gudjonsen

Now, is that a 'rumour' or just the wrong picture...... we need to know....well actually we don't but surprised they showed the photo.....

That picture was in the Sun this morning along with rumours of a 5th player but they actually went on to say there was no suggestion that the 5th player was in the same photo
  • Options
    gonna be either lampard or parker
  • Options
    Expect Ashley Cole to feature in this story before much longer. The fragrant Vanessa won't be Terry's only dalliance...
  • Options
    I suspect the 5th person is currently sweating on it coming out, especially if he stands to lose alot...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Cardinal Sin[/cite]Expect Ashley Cole to feature in this story before much longer. The fragrant Vanessa won't be Terry's only dalliance...

Watch this space.

There is plenty more to come. Other team mates wives, unpaid bills and debts.....
    But the seedy world of professional football continues to close ranks.
    Current England players, Ex England players and our wonderful football journalists all supporting the England captain.
    The England team belongs to the nation NOT the players, not the manager nor the FA.
    The booing by Burnley and Hull fans may have been more about trying to put JT off his game but I think the majority of the English people are fed up with the behaviour and lifestyle of our Premiership "Stars".
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    [cite]Posted By: Cardinal Sin[/cite] The fragrant Vanessa won't be Terry's only dalliance...

Cheat
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Why now!?...6 months away from one of the best chances of winning the WC we have ever had.

Dont think im trying to defend the players, I agree that these tossers need taking down a peg or two but not just before a major tournament. I hate our media.
  • Options
    they should just put him down...

C0CK
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: ken from bexley[/cite]Saw a photo tonight with other players that have hadallaged affairs with Ms Peronroncel.
    1. Eidur Gudjonsen

That picture was in the Sun this morning along with rumours of a 5th player but they actually went on to say there was no suggestion that the 5th player was in the same photo

Scotty on the 'subs' bench again?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]Why now!?...6 months away from one of the best chances of winning the WC we have ever had.

Dont think im trying to defend the players, I agree that these tossers need taking down a peg or two but not just before a major tournament. I hate our media.
    No way can you blame the press. These scumbags think they can go through life simply doing whatever they like just becasue they're rich. Filth. World Cup or not, they should be hung out to dry.
  • Options
    Chelsea, Chelsea, wherever you may be
    Don't leave your wife with John Terry
    His Dad deals Crack, his mum steals tea,
    and he cries when he misses a pen-al-ty
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    [cite]Posted By: Chirpy Red[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]Why now!?...6 months away from one of the best chances of winning the WC we have ever had.

No way can you blame the press. These scumbags think they can go through life simply doing whatever they like just becasue they're rich. Filth. World Cup or not, they should be hung out to dry.

Im just trying to say that by doing this now, its the England fans that may end up suffering.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]
    Im just trying to say that by doing this now, its the England fans that may end up suffering.

Don't worry, we're used to it! ;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chirpy Red[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]

Don't worry, we're used to it! ;-)

Are you sure you should be called chirpy ;-)
  • Options
    The so-called fifth player cannot be named for legal reasons by the press, according to my mate who works at one of the major redtops. The player cannot be named because of a previous high court injunction which for some reason or another, is still applicable. When you take that into account, there's only one real obvious candidate, isnt there?

Having said that, I've heard it was someone else from three normally very reliable sources so I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

As for Terry, this is just the tip of the iceberg. There are two or three stories which seem to be common knowledge in the press (reading Chirpy Red's comments above sounds like he's heard some of it too), they are just biding their time before they come out. If there's any truth in the one I've been told by my mate, he'll be lucky to be even playing football...and if he did, Terry would quickly become the most abused footballer on the terraces.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]That Father of the Year award is a load of old shite. Take its counterpart, Mother of the Year, won by Jordan shortly after being spotted in Ibiza with her strides down by her ankles.

But they epitomise the morals heralded in Britain today. Fidelity and marriage are dirty words in 21st Century Britain.