Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

John Terry & Wayne Bridge

Comments

• Options
    Anyone else feel sorry for wayne bridge?

If Ashley Cole picks up an injury will he be first choice left back?
  • Options
    One thing I am not aware of - having not read papers for a few days - is Bridge's child really his? or is it JT's?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]should be dropped from the squad completely, what a scumbag he is, cannot believe he tried to cover it up like that too. Nasty price if work, typical horrible chelski mug, don't want him anywhere near England team let alone captain!! Not quite sure how people can say he should still be captain because private life should be kept out of it, however you look at it he is a role model to kids all over the country!!

Always hated him anyway the cheating chelski but munch.

I think he step down as skipper but there is no chance of him being dropped completely. I dont know John Terry, his wife, Wayne Bridge or his old tart...what i do know is i want England to win the World Cup and Terry is one of our best players.
  • Options
    So you dont care about morals, you just want to win then VGary?
    Lets just cheat our way to victory then!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Floyd Montana[/cite]So you dont care about morals, you just want to win then VGary?
    Lets just cheat our way to victory then!

Is that a serious comment?
  • Options
    so did terry get bridges bird to have an abortion .....
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: SoundAsa£[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]should be dropped from the squad completely, what a scumbag he is, cannot believe he tried to cover it up like that too. Nasty price if work, typical horrible chelski mug, don't want him anywhere near England team let alone captain!! Not quite sure how people can say he should still be captain because private life should be kept out of it, however you look at it he is a role model to kids all over the country!!

Always hated him anyway the cheating chelski but munch.

Agh right.....and there we have it???

Have what??
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Swisdom[/cite]One thing I am not aware of - having not read papers for a few days - is Bridge's child really his? or is it JT's?

I don't think there's any question the child is Bridges. The boy is 3/4 years old, but the affair only kicked off when Bridge left for Man City last year. His bird didn't want to move to Manchester so was home alone and it appears that's when Terry stepped in!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ormiston Addick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: kimbo[/cite]Cannot understand why he should loose the England Captaincy, what has his personal life got to do with work. If everyone who had an affair had to resign unemployment would soar

Its not that he had an affair, its WHO he had the affair with.

Even professional football clubs, believe it or not, have standards and one of the great forbidden's is having it away with a team-mate's wife behind his back because it will destroy the harmony in the team.

So I dread to think what happens when it is the manager doing it. Well, actually, just look at the shambles a certain manager left behind at Upton Park and then at The Valley, and maybe there's a clue.

If Terry had any decency at all he would resign the England captaincy.
  • Options
    I think we have established that he doesnt have any decency at all, havent we?

Disabled parking space, role model, twat
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    BBC headline
    Terry left to sweat on captaincy

I am guessing it is not the only thing he has sweated on. Enduring image
  • Options
    Well, now if he gets dropped or loses his captaincy, England might get kicked out of the World Cup. If it's good enough for Togo...
  • Options
    The only surprise for me was that wasnt one of the Chelsea Under 18's birds. Or even Junior blues.

Alledgedly...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]so did terry get bridges bird to have an abortion .....

Allegedly yes.
  • Options
    He's not going to be dropped full stop, he might get stripped of the captaincy to calm the mob, but really who are the other options? Ferdinand = Drugs cheat, Gerrard and Rooney = Scousers with dubious behaviour, Lampard = Utter knob.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]He's not going to be dropped full stop, he might get stripped of the captaincy to calm the mob, but really who are the other options? Ferdinand = Drugs cheat, Gerrard and Rooney = Scousers with dubious behaviour, Lampard = Utter knob.
    Good question. Would have to be Gerrard though - he's vice at the moment.
  • Options
    Capello's just phoned Wayne Bridge and said "I've just spoken to JT and he's lost the captain's armband. Do me a favour and have a good look under your bed for me".
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]so did terry get bridges bird to have an abortion .....

What's brown and kills babies?

John Terry's wallet

...too far?
  • Options
    SiSi
    edited February 2010
    Lol.

If he was any sort of role model he would have gone after Ashley Cole's misses ;)
  • Options
    Nailed on David Beckham will be captain !!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: ct_addick[/cite]Nailed on David Beckham will be captain !!!!

Also cheated on his wife. The rule should be applicable to all or applicable to none.

If the Bridge/Terry thing is going to be a problem, we should leave Bridge out of the squad. I don't give a monkeys what these guys get up to in their private lives. Whether they're good at football is all that matters, and Terry is more important to England than Bridge.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    If Bridge wont step it up for the team, then ship the lad out, Terry is top dog. Baines and Warnock are better players anyway
  • Options
    calling bridge a c*nt rothko? seriously?
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]calling bridge a c*nt rothko? seriously?

Good point
  • Options
    This is clearly all Bridge's fault......

Wow.....
  • Options
    Should the current squad & manager hold a ballot?...in theory it seems a fair way to go about it. Although Capello is unlikely to give his players any say, its always been his way.
  • Options
    Latest rumour is that Terry isn't the only Chelsea player that Bridge's ex has shagged.

I've also heard that Terry has been shagging another players wife.

All rumours courtesy of a bloke here whose mate works for Talksport.

Interestingly we went for a meal in Legends before the game on saturday and Colin Walsh was one of the hosts. He mentioned that he'd heard the Terry/Bridges ex story about 5-6 months ago from Carl Leaburn who apparently works in the media now. Makes you wonder if they knew all that time ago, how on earth word never got back to Bridge.
  • Options
    So Bridge won't play for England if Terry does? Let's hope JT gets hold of Emile Hesky's Missus too.....
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chirpy Red[/cite]So Bridge won't play for England if Terry does? Let's hope JT gets hold of Emile Hesky's Missus too.....

Heskey may be an average footballer but I would imagine that he could give Terry a fair old beating if he tried that stuff with his missus, unlike the slightly wimpish Bridge.

Imagine Stuart Pearce finding out you'd been sorting out his missus, or Roy Keane for that matter!!!
  • Options
    Surely it's about time they made all of the WAGS communal property, funded by a central pot (if all players put 10% of their wages into a fund that they can use for handbags, shoes, coke and abortions, that should be plenty). Then if the England captain feels the need to despunk into a few of them he can do so, without all this fuss.