Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Season Ticket Renewal Pack

edited February 2010 in General Charlton
Mine arrived this morning, anyone else got their's?

Comments

• Options
    I actually got my new season ticket this morning.

Moo2 delivered it, but as he allegedely shagged my mum I sent it back saying I didnt want it...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]I actually got my new season ticket this morning.

Moo2 delivered it, but as he allegedely shagged my mum I sent it back saying I didnt want it...

haha :-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]I actually got my new season ticket this morning.

Youga is meant to be delivering mine but its all gone quite!
  • Options
    Lloyd Sam's got mine but he's gonna wait until my (letter) box is full before trying to deliver it!
  • Options
    Basey delivered mine. Took him 15 mins to get up my garden path !
  • Options
    Racon's got mine but he's refusing to deliver it.
  • Options
    nicky bailey delvered mine at 9:45 this morning, before slipping on a snowflake on my garden path.
    he's still sprawled across my lawn now.
  • Options
    Bailey was delivering mine but tripped on a spiders web and has been writhing on the path for the last half hour.
  • Options
    Mooney was gonna deliver mine but it was too heavy for him.
  • Options
    Sam Sodje was down to deliver mine but he's serving a ban at the moment so I may get it by the end of March.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]Mooney was gonna deliver mine but it was too heavy for him.

would have missed the letterbox anyway
  • Options
    Moo2 was is due to deliver mine. Appreciate the professional service, but not impressed with the £8k delivery charge.
  • Options
    Bailey delivered mine, he has been upstairs with the missus for the past 30 minutes, got some explaining to do with the missus when he has finished.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: paulbaconsarnie[/cite]nicky bailey delvered mine at 9:45 this morning, before slipping on a snowflake on my garden path.
    he's still sprawled across my lawn now.
    [cite]Posted By: Plaaayer[/cite]Bailey was delivering mine but tripped on a spiders web and has been writhing on the path for the last half hour.

spooky*

*the timing of the posts, not that bailey delivered both our season ticket things.
  • Options
    Simon Jordan was gonna deliver mine, but he had already mortgaged the stamp.
    neil warnock then touted the envelope as a 'premier league envelope that would not look out of place on the doorstep of a top 4 club', and wanted £5m for it.
  • Options
    Chris Dickson is delivering one to a season ticket holder in Barcelona.
  • Options
    some very funny comments here, seriously cheered me up :-)
  • Options
    Rob Elliot dropped mine, but it is ok as he is a charlton fan
  • Options
    Shelvey delivered mine.

I was well pished off when I said thanks and he didn't even wave to me as he walked back down the garden path.
  • Options
    llera just delivered my other halfs by recorded delivery.

i had to sign for it and acquired a nice parker from him in the process.

"it's ok" said miguel, "i always give away pens".
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Mine was delivered next door by McLoed.
  • Options
    scott wagstaff just delivered my sisters.

apparently it's usually lloyd sams round, but he was tired so waggy delivered more in the the final quarter of the round than lloyd had all week.
  • Options
    Kyle Reid was doing really well with his round but his manager took him off just as he was about to deliver mine.
  • Options
    Mine was due to be delivered during the Millwall game but on local police advice all letter boxes were ordered to be shut to ensure safety and any posties found to delivering season tickets in the home end would be given the sack.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Frazer Richardson was supposed to deliver mine, instead running straight through my side-fence and out of the back garden.
  • Options
    Mine was due to be delivered on Sat but Sky decided they wanted to show the delivery so it is going to be on Monday.
  • Options
    those who want to dip into the CL Archives, this was the similar thread from 3 years ago....

http://www.charltonlife.com/forum/comments.php?DiscussionID=7282
  • Options
    Mine hasn't arrived yet.

The wife said Chris Solly turned up with something but couldn't reach the letter box so went away again...
  • Options
    Probably one of the best threads ever this...
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Simon Jordan was supposed to deliver mine but apparently he's already sold it to cash converters. When I did finally get it, it was minus 10 tickets.