Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Season Ticket Renewal Pack

Comments

• Options
    Oaky white was going to deliver mine but he could n't get out of his armchair - the wally
  • Options
    Arsne Wenger came to deliver mine, but then when i asked him where it was he responded by saying that he didn't see anything

....Coat
  • Options
    The Postie was gonna deliver mine, but then Acworth suggested a young, untried newspaper delivery boy takes his place.
  • Options
    Nathan Prior delivered mine but wanted a tip - I gave him £11 and he looked elated
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Swisdom[/cite]Nathan Prior delivered mine but wanted a tip - I gave him £11 and he looked elated

Was he complaining about having to get up so early?
  • Options
    Ooaahhh was going to deliver mine but couldn't be bothered, instead he just moaned about the new Post Office manager not being as good as the old one and that the standards of the post office was crap.

His mini me Threadkiller just agreed.
  • Options
    After treading in dog shit, being robbed of his wallet, cutting his finger on a letter, (paper cuts are the worst you know), being mauled by a dog and falling and fracturing his leg, oggy red delivered mine, still taking a positive out of the experience.
  • Options
    Izale delivered mine to The Bull, He put it over the bar.
  • Options
    Peter Varney will be delivering mine, now he has some time on his hands.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Kinsella was delivering mine yesterday but in this cold snap he got to the gate and his knees have frozen together as he was stupidly wearing his shorts.

He's still frozen at the end of my path now. I tried patting his bum to warm him up but its not really helping so tried to pat his... and er well anyway ill see how he is when i get home.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Rachel Riley delivered mine along with 9 letters
  • Options
    "Knock knock"
    "Who's there?"
    "It's Cory Gibbs with your specially couriered season ticket"
    "Cory who?"
    "I get that a lot.."
  • Options
    Neil Warnock delivered mine, cheeky b*gger asked for a tip, so I told him to leave Palarse as it's a sinking ship!
  • Options
    I live at 451 and Parky couldn't fine me.

He thought it had 442 on the "easy to read label" and could see little difference between the two.

In the end my ST ended up at at 460 so who knows ?
  • Options
    Dailly was supposed to post mine but had to get back and cover....
  • Options
    our away fans were supposed to deliver mine, shock horror, they didn't show up
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]our away fans were supposed to deliver mine, shock horror, they didn't show up
    Well you do live out in the sticks, we have delivered to that house before, and you did request it to be delivered on a cold thursday night in Feb.

What do you expect?
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    lol........................ i originally asked for it on a saturday but changed it to a thursday, at short notice ...............
  • Options
    oohaah was going to deliver mine but stopped off on the way for a moan, still hasn't shown up...
  • Options
    The Royal Mail are supposed to be delivering mine. Looks like I will be renewing online then.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Llera attempted to deliver mine
    It's on the roof of the house opposite.
  • Options
    Off it had mine.

He put it in his pocket, went to a strip club about 120 miles away, the han to get a stupid priced cab back to deliver it
  • Options
    Steve Brown bumped into another postman as he delivered mine, (on puropse I think), all the mail was flying up in the air and falling on my garden path, he stayed down for a while, had to get a stretcher to pick him up, there was leaflets everywhere, I think he was faking it!
  • Options
    A trialist delivered mine, I had my new black shirt on when I answered the door,

will open it when I get back from the hospital.
  • Options
    Emma Jones delivered mine and then asked if she could use my toilet...
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Clive Mendonca delivered mine: he looked at next door's letterbox as he expertly posted the package into mine without touching the edges. Then he told everyone in the street to ef off.
  • Options
    chris dickson tried to deliver mine, but he made his dash up the garden path far too early for the posting to end in success.
  • Options
    Charlton Dan delivered mine. For some reason it had a damp smelly patch on the envelope.
  • Options
    Marcus bent attempted to deliver mine. I could see he was doing well at first but got distracted by the local drinking establishment and female bar staff and never showed up in the end. Arranged a redelivery for the next day and was due to be delivered by a mr f jeffers but I think he took the same route as m bent.
  • Options
    Got a phone call from the club to say that one of the doom and gloom regulars on Charlton Life would be hand delivering mine this morning. Just looked out to see that half a dozen big blokes are having a heated debate over it.