Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Eastenders.....who dunnit??

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Wilma[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]My guess is Ryan, the bloke who lives with Janine.

That's who I think. I did think Peggy, as she's leaving the show, as is Bradley, but he is far too nice to do in Archie!

Bradley leaves this month - but I believe there is a storyline involving him and Stacey - and most importantly the baby - which might also cause Bradley to leave. So that might be ared herring.

Either way it's been a pretty cool storyline - if a little bit drawn out!
  • Options
    I think it's Bradley as he ends up jumping off the roof.
  • Options
    Surely you all have better things to be doing on a Friday night?!?!?!?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Stu of HU5[/cite]Surely you all have better things to be doing on a Friday night?!?!?!?

Sunday afternoon omnibus business ;-)
  • Options
    Unfortunately we don't all have student loans to go out with!
  • Options
    Its gonna be shit and a 'groan' moment before the doosh doosh anyway. I've said ben from the beginning. more because I think its going to be a massive anti climax. Having said that! I've sky plussed tonights and tmrw!!! Haha! :-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Stu of HU5[/cite]Surely you all have better things to be doing on a Friday night?!?!?!?

Question of Sport then Eastenders?...friday nights dont come any better than that.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]

Question of Sport then Eastenders?...friday nights dont come any better than that.

Did you mean to miss out The One Show?
  • Options
    I only catch the last 5 mins usually...did i ever mention that Christine once eyed me up in Victoria station?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Plaaayer[/cite]I think it's Bradley as he ends up jumping off the roof.

Bit obvious though, what with him committing suicide.
    They wouldnt have let it be known he kills himself if he was gonna be the killer.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: MrOneLung[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Plaaayer[/cite]I think it's Bradley as he ends up jumping off the roof.

They wouldnt have let it be known he kills himself if he was gonna be the killer.

Isn't Bradley a Charlton fan?

Perhaps that is why he jumps off the roof. Despair at only being 4th in division 3!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: MrOneLung[/cite]

Exactly. Everyone knows Bradley and Peggy are coming out of it, so if it's either of them it'll be too obvious.

I did read a rumour that although we get to find out who did it, it stays a secret in the actual show, and the murder gets pinned on Bradley.
  • Options
    JTJT
    edited February 2010
    As guilty as they come.

benlol.gif
  • Options
    yeah, we find out on Friday but 'The Square' dont find out for a while yet.
  • Options
    Lastest PP odds

Sean Slater 8/13
    Ryan Malloy 9/2
    Peggy Mitchell 8/1
    Jack Branning 8/1
    Shirley Carter 10/1
    Grant Mitchell 10/1
    Ben Mitchell 10/1
    Stacey Slater 12/1
    Tracy the barmaid 12/1
    Bradley Branning 12/1
    Becca Swanson 14/1
    Max Branning 16/1
    Billy Mitchell 16/1
    Roxy Mitchell 18/1
    Pat Evans 20/1
    Ronnie Mitchell 20/1
    Danny MItchell 25/1
    Janine Butcher 25/1
    Sam Mitchell 40/1
    Dot Branning 100/1
  • Options
    Oz cabs ali, or Saeed for me.
  • Options
    Whats that little brat dot looks after called. (No not Jim!)

I reckon it was her.
  • Options
    Tracy the barmaid at 12s good ew shout.
  • Options
    Each way??????
  • Options
    ;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Jean Slater did it
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Stacey Slater did it......but im not sure which one.
  • Options
    Its peggy, there was a bloke in andrews the other week when I was getting my haircut who is friends with charlie slatter?? He told paul peggy goes down for it but she didn't do it and its all left open to drag on for ages till they need to boost things up again, she knows who did it but will be let go after a year inside as the real murderer is knicked.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    [quote][cite]Posted By: MrOneLung[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: Plaaayer[/cite]I think it's Bradley as he ends up jumping off the roof.[/quote]

Bit obvious though, what with him committing suicide..[/quote]

Presumably as bradleys actor is a charlton supporter the suicide was to coincide with Parkie getting an alleged contract extension
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Plaaayer[/cite]Lastest PP odds

Sean Slater 8/13
    Ryan Malloy 9/2
    Peggy Mitchell 8/1
    Jack Branning 8/1
    Shirley Carter 10/1
    Grant Mitchell 10/1
    Ben Mitchell 10/1
    Stacey Slater 12/1
    Tracy the barmaid 12/1
    Bradley Branning 12/1
    Becca Swanson 14/1
    Max Branning 16/1
    Billy Mitchell 16/1
    Roxy Mitchell 18/1
    Pat Evans 20/1
    Ronnie Mitchell 20/1
    Danny MItchell 25/1
    Janine Butcher 25/1
    Sam Mitchell 40/1
    Dot Branning 100/1[/quote]

8/13 now bloody hell if I wasn't at work I would have had a score on Sean Slater at 5/2 this morning.
  • Options
    He's gone back up to 11/8 and Ben Mitchell has been backed to 7/4!
  • Options
    Ryan Malloy's odds are shortening
  • Options
    Peggy at 8's worth a fiver, will pay for my weekend.
  • Options
    The actor who plays Sean is apparently working in LA at the moment so there's no way he could've been back here to rehearse for the numerous endings they've gone through.
    Even on his own Twitter page he said this "Did I kill Archie? To be fair it would be hard for me to do so from here, but you never know."

So unless there's been a massive cover up, it aint him folks.
  • Options
    Surely people who are in on it can make some nice money here?

Suppose they must have a maximum bet restriction