Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Eastenders.....who dunnit??

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: JT[/cite]Surely people who are in on it can make some nice money here?

There's only about 3 or 4 top people that know. Even the cast don't know yet. Santer (the writer) said that at some point during the live episode he will whisper to the culprit "it's you" and that'll be the first time they know.
  • Options
    so if your boss points at you and says it you - you're basically being sacked live on telly. great stuff.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]so if your boss points at you and says it you - you're basically being sacked live on telly. great stuff.

Not necessarily as the rumour is they frame the soon to be deceased Bradley and get away with it.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Shag[/cite]Jean Slater did it

ooo didn't think of that its possible, but i still think Casper Rose aka Sean Slater
  • Options
    Ryan all day long
  • Options
    It said in one of our programmes that Bradley is a cafc fan, don't think it was him though. I reckon it was Jack Branning
  • Options
    Grant or Tracey
  • Options
    Bet Lynch
  • Options
    REG COX ALL DAY LONG!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Changed my mind, I reckon it's Pat butcher had a fiver on her last night at 100-1 with Boylesports, didnt she start having heart pains not long after the murder.
  • Options
    Well'ard has just gone 1/2 Fav.
  • Options
    I now reckon Stacey's mate from the mental hospital.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: JT[/cite]I now reckon Stacey's mate from the mental hospital.

yeah agreed
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: JT[/cite]I now reckon Stacey's mate from the mental hospital.

me too, but when i suggested it i was told she never came out of hospital until middle of Jan

Unless...perhaps she escaped, killed him then went back inside! Far fetched but its eastenders lol
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nickaspanner[/cite]Changed my mind, I reckon it's Pat butcher had a fiver on her last night at 100-1 with Boylesports, didnt she start having heart pains not long after the murder.

thats a new one..... but hmmmm???
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nickaspanner[/cite]Changed my mind, I reckon it's Pat butcher had a fiver on her last night at 100-1 with Boylesports, didnt she start having heart pains not long after the murder.

fingers crossed for Pat, could be a "supa dupa" day tomorrow if that comes in o
  • Options
    My daughter works for "Billy Hill" they took a 2 grand bet today on Ben.
  • Options
    i think it was Fat Pat with the bingo wings in the study.
  • Options
    Fantastic publicity for the show. The fact that theyll have recorded roughly the next 20 episodes by now will have no bearing on how many people know who did it.

I bet the maximum bet is something like a tenner.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Whoever did it was PWOPER NAWTEEEEEEEEE!
  • Options
    Ok it's a Ginger and it's not max or Bradley
    so it's got to be jay
  • Options
    As i said before its Becca but and outside punt on Ronny and Roxy's mum. She thought she was still married to him and would get everything
  • Options
    Jack no doubt
  • Options
    Wilmot brown.... first cath in the dagmar....
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]Wilmot brown.... first cath in the dagmar....

Good shout lol
  • Options
    So it was stacey....i still would.
  • Options
    Or is it?......
  • Options
    That was really "Bradley" on the roof, wasn't it ?
  • Options
    well well, I didn't see that one coming.