Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Eastenders.....who dunnit??

124»

Comments

• Options
    12s. Bring it.
  • Options
    Apparently bookmakers arent paying out until the guilty person has been on trial and convicted!!
  • Options
    Must say fair play to the cast and writers - didn't see that coming

I wonder if she told Bradley......
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Swisdom[/cite]Must say fair play to the cast and writers - didn't see that coming

I wonder if she told Bradley......

think she did, in the bedroom no secrets...remember? also 'run Stacey!!'
  • Options
    didn't ValleyGary guess right????? bump up
  • Options
    Uncle on quote 7 was the first to guess correctly.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Covered End[/cite]Uncle on quote 7 was the first to guess correctly.

Doesn't count.

He's a loverly jubberly cockles and eels eastender, love a duck, gor blimey ain't he. Never leaves home with his pearly king outfit on.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Covered End[/cite]Uncle on quote 7 was the first to guess correctly.

Doesn't count.

He's a loverly jubberly cockles and eels eastender, love a duck, gor blimey ain't he. Never leaves home with his pearly king outfit on.

Your all mad i tell you !!! All blooming mad
  • Options
    Yeah Uncle called it.....mine was just a lame joke at Stacey being Bi-Polar. Im struggling to forgive her for what she has done, but i can think of ways for her to make it all better!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]Yeah Uncle called it.....mine was just a lame joke at Stacey being Bi-Polar. Im struggling to forgive her for what she has done, but i can think of ways for her to make it all better!

She's a grieving widow FFS.
  • Options
    Oh yes I missed that. Good guess Uncle...lucky guess ;)
  • Options
    I heard somewhere that it's only Stacey who says she did it......the police still have to charge her......run and run.......
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    lacey-290x400.jpg
    Now if it was her bust that fell on me I'd die a happy man....
  • Options
    Utter filth.

I love her!
  • Options
    Just been made to watch Christmas Day's Eastenders.... more tense than Glastonbury. Very Good Drama.
  • Options
    Zzzzzzzzzzz
  • Options

IT WAS THE SPARROW WITH HIS BOW AND aRROW