Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton v Brighton - Pre match views, poll etc

13»

Comments

• Options
    Interesting stat from the OS: Brighton have lost only 1 of their last 8 away games.

It's going to be a tough game & I am fully expecting a 1-1 draw tonight.
  • Options
    would be surprised if Brighton bring 3000 but fair play to them indeed if they do

sounds like they will have a fair few whatever so should be a good atmosphere which will help our players IMO and a nice 3-1 win
  • Options
    pay on the gate for Brighton fans, I'd doubt we'd agree to this if there was a chance of them selling out because if they did there would then be a chance of ticketless Brighton fans getting in home areas.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    [cite]Posted By: johnnybev1987[/cite] im assuming tickets will be available tonight?

No chance, it's a sell out!

Would be amazed if Brighton bring 3k, they only get 6k for their home games!
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]

Different situation for them though, we took used to take 3k to Brighton and Southend when we only got 6k at 'home'.

1st time they've been to The Valley for a long time.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]

Different situation for them though, we took used to take 3k to Brighton and Southend when we only got 6k at 'home'.

All out in Soho later.
  • Options
    1-1.
    us with a deserved, (rather than lucky), last minute equaliser.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]

All out in Soho later.

Girls Aloud at G.A.Y.?
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    [cite]Posted By: Plaaayer[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]

All out in Soho later.

Girls Aloud at G.Y.E.?

In full leathers.
  • Options
    Girls Aloud in full leathers - Gary come on, got a couple of hours yet...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Sorry....still, its put a nice thought in everyones pants head.
  • Options
    Jesus, I had no idea they were bringing 3k, it could make for a great atmosphere.

You only sign when you're rimming., We forgot that you were queer.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Miserableold-ish git[/cite][url]http://watchlivestreaming.com/charlton-athletic-vs-brighton-hove-albion-live-streaming[/url][/quote]

is this a good site to watch the match today???
  • Options
    Colchester v Brentford OFF

waterlogged pitch
  • Options
    If you can call it a pitch. 3rd here we come....
  • Options

Where you get that site from MOG, is it reliable? as i wont be able to make it tonight and be helpful if theres a stream to watch it on
  • Options
    Not sure, just saw it advertized and passed it on...........
    Sorry.
  • Options
    With the Col U game being off and us playing on Friday we have a good chance to get some points on the board and a nice gap!
  • Options
    Just been let down big time, mate said he had tickets as I got them for orient home, just txt me saying he can't go and couldn't get down there to get tickets..... WAN**R... and I've only got 15 notes in my wallet so can't get a walk up, so it will be a night of bbc crackle sorry bbc kent hopefully if on there failing that gillet soccer special, and the mrs has the painters in... what a night I'm in for...
  • Options
    It is only going oneway tonight 3points for the boys of se7.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Painters ?
    Get them in at your school Ad !
    ;-)