Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Nearest club you dont mind

edited February 2010 in General Charlton
It would seem that most fans are not too keen in local teams and thats putting it lightly so how far do you have to go to not so much like a team but not hate dislike them......like to some fans just dislike all london clubs cos they are deemed locals........i for one have no dislike of west ham ...but cannot stand Fulham
others

Comments

• Options
    Arsenal, MK Dons( whatevers nearer) i also dont mind fulham either

Cant stand Chelsea, Millwall & Palace, Tottenham

West Ham dont bother me really, Orient again not bothered
  • Options
    No team other than millsmall bother this man!
  • Options
    Fulham - just annoy me, been punching above their weight for years and need to get relegated

Palace - scum bags

Chelsea - let's see what happens when the Russians leave

Millwall - no issue, will support them when we fold

Arsenal - so dull

Tottenham - ha ha
  • Options
    Pompey...the team we have played more than any other in our history....and I would assume the otherway around too.
    Seems like we mirror one another in level of achievment in both up's and downs.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: PL54[/cite]

are you on a wind up? you gotta be sh!tting me! first you will go support that scum? then arsenal are dull yeah right
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: PL54[/cite]Fulham - just annoy me, been punching above their weight for years and need to get relegated

Palace - scum bags

Chelsea - let's see what happens when the Russians leave

Arsenal - so dull

Tottenham - ha ha

Please tell me you're on a wind-up!.......re The Spanners that is.
  • Options
    I dislike everyone bar ourselves. Can't be doing with all this happy clappy cobblers.

We are in Divsion Three South and I would climb over anything to get out.

Soft spot for Middlesbrough as that's where the other half is from, but even then I want them to go out of business. . . .
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: falconwood_1[/cite]I dislike everyone bar ourselves. Can't be doing with all this happy clappy cobblers.

We are in Divsion Three South and I would climb over anything to get out.

Soft spot for Middlesbrough as that's where the other half is from, but even then I want them to go out of business. . . .

Haha well summed up, i would happily trample over anyone if it helped us but still dont mind a few other clubs
  • Options
    Orient
  • Options
    Despite others on here will claim it's West Ham, I have a soft spot for Arsenal always want to see them win whenever they are on the telly.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    QPR & Brighton.
    But if we ever folded I couldn't go and follow another club.
  • Options
    Probably Bournemouth.

Family connections so look out for their results
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    I have no problem with any club, except Millwall and the Sky 4.

Oh, and "hating" Fulham because they punch above their weight... look in the morror for chrissakes
  • Options
    Nearest club I don't mind?

Probably Johannesburg's Kaiser Chiefs FC...
  • Options
    Arsenal - Old mans a fan and they are the best team to watch on TV by a mile.
  • Options
    I'd quite happily give up football if Charlton went bust.

You are my Charlton, my only Charlton

You make me happy when skys are grey (apart from Tuesday which gave me the raging hump - but I'm alright now)
  • Options
    Bournemouth & East Stirlingshire.
    (Do Dulwich Hamlet count ?).
  • Options
    i always like the last team that won me a bet (so f**k knows cos i'm crap at gambling)
  • Options
    Aston Villa
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Miserableold-ish git[/cite]Bournemouth & East Stirlingshire.
    (Do Dulwich Hamlet count ?).

Never heard of Bournemouth & East Sterlingshire(is that like Brighton & Hove Albion?)...what league do they play in P?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Southend until 9.45 tomorrow night.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Gillingham notwithstanding Scally who can be a bit of a pain with his public pronouncements but was surprisingly pleasant when I actually met him a few yrears back.

EDIT: I didn't realise we were including non- league clubs. Margate for me.
  • Options
    real clubs len
  • Options
    I've always felt there is something quite artificial about the West London cubs, Chelsea, Fulham and QPR, e.g Fulham's 'neutral' section. When we played at Stamford Bridge a few years back (wearing my Charlton shirt) a so called Chelsea fans came up to me and asked me where the home end was!? Saying that, I did feel for a bit sorry for Chelsea last season after they were cheated out of a place in the Champions League final.

Don't mind Orient, West Ham, Fulham or Arsenal. Can't stand Millwall, Palace, Spurs, QPR and Chelsea,
  • Options
    Red Star Belgrade after seeing that video yesterday
  • Options
    Welling are my 'second' club....dislike every other club really in the league

also what Falconwood and Valley McMoist said (except the Boro bit!)
  • Options
    If i was forced to, prob Brighton so I can still actively hate Palace
  • Options
    Do not mind Arsenal, play nice football
    Fulham- again play nice football and think Hodgson is very underrated as a manager.
    Brentford- no idea why but they are ok, enjoyed the away day

Can't stand Palace, Milwall, West Ham or Chelsea.

And MK Dons, signify a lot about what is wrong with football, clubs like Stockport, Luton etc who've been around for decades nearly go out of business whilst Manufactured FC go straight into the football league. Hate them!
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    [cite]And MK Dons, signify a lot about what is wrong with football, clubs like Stockport, Luton etc who've been around for decades nearly go out of business whilst Manufactured FC go straight into the football league. Hate them!

spot on....you must feel sorry for palace as well then
  • Options
    my golf club.