Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Nearest club you dont mind

Comments

• Options
    spot on....you must feel sorry for palace as well then[/cite][/quote]

Honestly I do a little, despite the fact I dislike Palace I don't want to see them go out of business. Also it could soon be us.

Oh and Barnet, I don't mind them.
  • Options
    Welling United and ... mmm, that's about it in this country.
  • Options
    Sunderland is a great team to follow...
  • Options
    Erith Town
  • Options
    Erm Charlton ;-)
  • Options
    Rangers. And Celtic. Both of them are all right with me, so whichever one is closer.
  • Options
    try celtic mate
  • Options
    Arsenal- have no personal problem with but know a lot of very whingy supporters that do my head in.

Orient- no problem

Fulham- annoy me but that is it.

QPR- Got into a fight with someone away and ever since has hated them.

Millwall, Palarse and West Sham- Scum Scum and More Scum.

Tottenham- They just seem pointless to me they never do anything good or bad??

Chelsea- Well married a Chelsea fan so unfortunatly have to tolerate them.
  • Options
    Like Ebsfleet and Arsenal, well when I say like, It does not piss me off if they lose and it does not make me smile when they win!!
  • Options
    tottenham pointless? proper club proper history
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    spurs for me
  • Options
    JohnBoyUK ....."Erm Charlton ;-) "

F**king hell. Thought more of you than that!
  • Options
    Have a lot of fondness for Bournemouth being my local team these days but the nearer we get to playing each other, for real, the less I feel inclined to want them to do well. Would like at least another division seperating us please.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Gravesend. or ebbsfleet as my lads played for the academy side until they were 15.
    The trainer now has a role at Charlton Dave Chatwin , good trainer, nice guy.....
  • Options
    Wisla Krakow
  • Options
    Phoenix Sports FC
  • Options
    PNE (my nearest club) as lived up here for years, Brighton & HA (sometimes used to watch them when CAFC were away; usually as part of a drunken weekend) and Orient (ditto, a good mate lived in E10 who I used to drag to our games more often than not - you used to be able to finish your pint ten minutes before kick off and still get in before the action started, which I always liked).

I tend to feel sympathy for crappy small teams that struggle in the lower divisions, and actively despise any 'big' premiership team with their legions of plastic followers. Obviously, I have a particular dislike for some of our London rivals...the stripey Surrey Nigels, Arsenal and their whingey fans, the millions of 'born again' Chelski followers.....well, pretty much all of them really!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Groucho78MFC[/cite]JohnBoyUK ....."Erm Charlton ;-) "

F**king hell. Thought more of you than that!

Oh Groucho, dont take it too personally lol. You know I've got a bigger soft spot for Millwall after Mark Kennedy's goal against Ars*nal.
    [cite]Posted By: sadiejane1981[/cite]Tottenham- They just seem pointless to me they never do anything good or bad??

Pointless? Pointless? I just spat my tea all over my keyboard when I read that. FFS. Pointless? Jeez, I've heard it all now! *shaking head in disbelief quite frankly*
  • Options
    Oi leave Sadie alone , she is correct
  • Options
    They will be in a few years when 'Arry ruins them ;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Orient, I used to have a season ticket there alongside my Charlton one when I was under 16 (ticket cost £45) at that time Charlton were a Premier League side and Orient were Division 3 (Now League 2). Scary!

Also I've a soft spot for Fulham lately as a good mate goes home and away with them and has done most of their european games this season.
  • Options
    My Dads a Millwall fan so dont hate them but obv don't want them to do well.

For me i hate palace! sh!t fans
  • Options
    Bridewells, back in the day
  • Options
    Bournemouth.
  • Options
    Arsenal
  • Options
    Rangers and Albany Park.
  • Options
    my second club has always been Leyton Orient.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]Bridewells, back in the day

moody sausage and chips out the back .... classy establishment ... think i went there on the evening of december 5th 1992
  • Options
    Vancouver Whitecaps

JohnBoy - Spurs are just pointless ;o)
  • Options
    Bournemouth
    Deportivo Wanka, if only those tossers hadnt gone out of business